Sign in to follow this  
MystLeissa

Mainly 1.6 WU - and Also a couple of things that bug me about your forums in general here.

Ok let's start with the major question: I seem to have lost the thread that talks about the potential update to 1.6 for WU - I wanted to check back but this forum is so freaking confusing it's not even funny - I'd /much/ rather use Steam's if I could get a dev reply there but that only seems to happen when there's specific trouble. 

Anyway as for my annoying little bugs I have about your forums - this //// is the worst organization since the hiatus of Cicilee. I mean you could not HAVE more sections and less clarity between them if you tried. Also Kinda worried the game (Unlimited atlleast) is dying - but that's largely my nerves from waiting so long for an update about the status of 1.6 Last I heard 1.6 was supposed to be nearing completion, so I figured I'd boot up the game and see what was new - but :( no news. I was going to check back in on that forum post from earlier only to lose my place in the documentation :/ - You would think something like an Release Notice would be pinned for crying out loud.

On 2/16/2018 at 3:03 AM, Retrograde said:

WU Beta
We're looking at a huge beta coming to Wurm Unlimited, with everything from 1.6 until today's update. This of course includes Archaeology, Restoration, the wood shaders and everything in between. It's been a long time coming, but we hope to have the beta ready either this weekend or early next week, barring any major issues that arise. 

Edited by cccdfern
  • Like 1