Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cory

Who do you miss?

I will certainly miss the following :

Eliasthecrimson : for accepting me into your village, and helping me with so many aspects of the game. Without that help early on, I may not be playling today.

Aeris: for giving so much, truly, here is someone that cares about the game and its future. She had some decent stats when I first came to Silent Hill, and has been a god source of information and a lot of fun since.

Ripsiipaaraka: [i hope I spelled your name right] If it were not for this guy, I would have made my first night on Independence, because then in December 2009, that was the only pve server. I put up a shout in k/chat informing everyone that I as at Samling [as that was then the spawn point] and I was looking for a village to gain some skills before I went to wild. That was my plan. He came to Samling against the wind in his corbita and took me to Silent Hill. I will never forget that.

Vandle: This guy has given me sp much I went to buy a sword from him at the now sadly disbanded Bay View, and he was wearing his 'Master Weaponsmithi' title, and I thought' oh, thats a nice title' so thence, I started seriously grinding it. Unfortunately, that was cut a bit short due to my being made redundant in Jan 2010 and then in april of that year, I became NFA. That year kinda sucked. I came back to Wurm September 2010, and got to 50 weapon smithing in October the same year.

Metaldragon: Gave me a lot of tips on gaining fighting skill  and is generally a cool guy.

Xallo: An all round cool guy. Did'nt know me from squat, I had never played on Wild as it was but he invited me to an event he had planned. I thank you.

There were some people I used to see in my GV days too, living on the east side of GlitterLake, back when there were kingdoms on that server. We were Mol Rehan then, where are Sireous and

Leonides, used to ilve near me, close to the water. Also, the guy that bought the deed on indy thats really close to the east shore of colossus lake, not the new owner but the one that purchase it a while back..[i've lost the logs here] Gold''''something.  you too.

And how could I forget Jekev, Zephyr, Zebukin,MtheC, Greenalien, and so many others from only 3 years ago...well not even 3 years, morelike 36 months!

Happy new year each and every one, whether you're playing or not.

longshanks caliphae rosie ,tonygreen red gaeron rudie nadroj mmm MR GARY! and my favourite troll of all time

Daolin bestest emperor everer

/trollface

Aw, alrighty then, you lot from Mirkwood (or what it was named) were fun. :D

idk when you played through, but back when i joined WURM years ago, i founded Mirkwood, and Bluegrass farms back in the day. Was fun. I figured id come back and poke around see whats new in WURM i sure missed Mirkwood. that was a blast then the reset hit.

Mirkwood was great :) I joined not long after it was founded I guess. On the map with Mojang mountain. Map 3 I think it was. Was fun times!

still remember you running around shouting wolf! wolf!

First character in Wurm : Kinvaryn.

this was back in late 05/ early 06, i don't know the exact date

i was lost on JK Home, on a fresh outta the box character trying to figure the game out. i stumbled upon this guy named Kinoss.

Helped me a lot, even let me trash up his village with a nearby cottage, and gave me a lot of advice on the game...

Dunno if he's still around at all, but the name and person has hung in my memory, and always helped my opinion of this game.

still remember you running around shouting wolf! wolf!

Haha  :D I remember when it took loads of us to kill a bear lol :D Fun times!

Jaegar, wish you were around my friend.

I wish I was able to be around too.

This is a tough one, and I doubt I could narrow it down to just people, but more so the people involved in certain experiences throughout the game and beyond.

Firstly, I miss Glamdering, Dairyboy(Campfireboy), the rest of Dargaard, and of course my old crew Kabro, Mortimar, Dannon, and Athero. With these guys came the shock of just how much some 'random' java game can completely change your life.

Secondly, I miss the old Dev crew, Liphos, Jake, Notch, Egal, and the man himself, Rolf. Working with these guys has taught me a lot, both good and bad, neither that I'm likely to ever forget(or live down).

I also miss all the people I've met along my travels that I'm no longer in contact with, both ally and foe. Playing Wurm was definitely a non-stop roller coaster ride, where villages and people change with the tides and we're all just along for the ride. I miss the LO crew that has in itself, changed through the years. We've had some of the best and worst times, all memorable. I even miss my old enemies that for a while comprised of most of the player base, but nonetheless the great times and excitement were abound.

Nearing the top, I miss the times Dizzybot and I made the Wurm scenes. Those were good times, and was a completely different way to play the game than I'd ever done.

wallhammerbq7.th.jpgcartpullsn6.th.jpglocalsve4.th.jpg

On top of the list, is my old buddy Zarnicroc. He was there with me in probably the most dangerous situations imaginable, and somehow we managed to press on.

chompytf8.th.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Inventor/Zarnibuddha

Nearing the top, I miss the times Dizzybot and I made the Wurm scenes. Those were good times, and was a completely different way to play the game than I'd ever done.

wallhammerbq7.th.jpgcartpullsn6.th.jpglocalsve4.th.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Inventor/Zarnibuddha

these scenes...

why is wurm not like this?

Horton- used to have fun messing with him...always welcomed me back no matter my history.

Wintersolstice- Miss him most of all, he was like my father of wurm...very supportive of me, and helped me when i was down.

Sizewell- was a great leader, haven't seen him since forever..i think maybe 5 months after the original home servers went down.

Zerobyte- good man all around.

Birch -  Great guy all around (and his military son whos ingame name i forgot)