Sign in to follow this  
Iberis

Looking for an alliance

Just as the title says, looking to join an alliance on Deli with my village (Port Catnip). It's at p20 on the ingame map, deed contains at least 5 active players and their alts. I'm kind of in the South East/Centre of the map but happy to join an alliance that isn't based solely on location. I also have a deed that often accepts new players to the game so I'm looking for an ally where new players are welcome and that will not cause any issues. Thanks :3

• Like 1

If you havent found one yet impossible dreamers is a good one we have people ranging from new to Vets and we enjoy to talk and help each other as we can and we live all over deli if you want to join just message viremental or velvetsun

• Like 1

I think there is potential for a dedicated alliance for those deeds which actively take in new (or old) players to join their community - maybe you could form an alliance network of multi-player villages and new player training academies. :) 

• Like 1

I think I have friends in that alliance Greg, however I thought that particular alliance was a collection of deeds on the west coast ;( I'm pretty far from them all if distance is a thing (I know its not for some alliances).

Also Muse, that would be great! But I don't think there are many deeds on Deli that offer or do this. I think my village is the only one recruiting right now ;( Also chances of another big deed offering this kind of help and also not being in an alliance already is slim :P