Sign in to follow this  
Iberis

Port Catnip Village & The Tidepod Alliance (Deliverence)

If you are looking for a village to join or have a deed of your own currently on Deliverence then the Tidepod Alliance may be for you!

The alliance is brand new and currently consists of 7 deeds owned by active players around the centre and SE areas of the Deliverence map - however we will be accepting deeds from all across Deliverence that wish to join us.

Tidepod Alliance offers;

+ Active discord and voice comms available.

+ Help, advice and skill from some of our veteren players.

+ A community you can chat and hang out with.

+ Group events such as rifting togeather, hunting trips on other servers and planned events in the future like private impalongs!

Like a kingdom we have a mentally of paying it forward. You might help someone terraform their deed a bit and in return you may get casted tools, grass enchanted for your deed, 5s horses, free imps. We certainly prefer to help one another out rather then charge between the group.

If you currently do not have a deed then our alliance capital could be your new home? I am accepting a limited number of players to come join Port Catnip if they wish.

Port Catnip offers;

+ Large farms.

+ Five speed horses & sheep and cows.

+ Smithing and crafting area.

+ Boat Access & docks.

+ Tar & clay tiles on deed.

+ Archery range (coming soon).

+ Sermon & casting room (coming soon).

Players will not get given a house immediately (there are beds available) since we have so many in the past that join and are given full gear and item sets and a house then never return. You will have to show that you are activity playing the game before recieving either a house or a plot.

If anyone has any questions or would like to join either the village or the alliance please contact Hexd in game or send m a forum pm. Thanks!

EN5C4T5.jpg

Edited by Iberis

Hello, New player here, looking for a safe place to put up a house on. If you think I would fit in your plans, I could give it a try :) - ingame nick Reesmccleary.

Erm, it seems that the decision to welcome me to the village when I am ABSOLUTELY sure was right. I slept on it, and it seems I feel the need to learn Wurm the hard way, on my own. Thanks for the offer though, I might settle somewhere near Port Catnip too, with my little shed in the mountains.

Alright Rees, if you ever change your mind let me know and if you do drop a deed you are welcome to join our alliance. Message me or ask in freedom if you need any help and goodluck friend!

I'd really be interested in joining the village. I havent started a character on Deli yet, played for a bit solo on Xanadu but quit due to getting frustrated with my lack of skills and just bad luck. I'm hoping to be active in a village and end up doing taming/breeding

Still looking for new village members?

I'm a high Tanner that is returning and looking for a new home. Toon name is McLoy.