Sign in to follow this  
Saya

vyn priest / close

Just an opinion.

94 Channeling + 92 ropemaking for cordage

45 Animal Husbandry so almost 50 if someone wants (and doesnt already have) a perfect breeder.

6 actions thanks to 50 ML

99.9 (!) HFC if you want to make some money selling affinity meals

No other useful skills I can see.

$250-300, imho.

Just want to point out the affinities which the char has, too.

I’ve been asking around on a couple similar priests recently. The 250-300 is where I’ve been told for those also (similar channeling / RM too, higher iirc)

However those who owned all the specific priests I discussed would not sell that cheap either. 

I expect perceived market value is less than what sellers are willing to let them go for right now. 

True market value is only really = to the buyer and seller’s agreed price. 

If if you decide to sell, try and decide on the number you’re satisfied with first. 

Might be be best to just run an auction with 5-10silver/usd/euro increments and starting price with your bottom dollar. That way you can’t lose. If nobody bids you know it’s not gonna sell and you can keep it, or re-evaluate and lower your start price, but you’ll know nobody was willing to pay higher. 

As an interested party, if you were to sell I’d prefer a public auction without private bids / buyouts if that means anything to you. Would also recommend snipe protection (in the way I do it, requiring final bids to stand for X amount of time, rather than just extending the auction some if a bid was placed in the final minutes). 

Actually, scratch that, as an interested party I’d prefer you just sell to me for half a sandwich and a couple potatoes chips I can dig up in my couch. . Hell I’ll even go FULL handmade sandwich :P

Either way, it’s a very nice priest and I hope you’ll keep me in mind if you do sell. 

Happy wurming!

• Like 3

Bump. looking for a offer that makes me want to sell this character!

have you gotten any offers? if so whats the highest currently?

I also wanted to say i totally get how people get to 250 - 300 euro assesment for your toon.

However, when no one offers that, then that is not price.

I think the market for characters is not what it was a 6 months ago and not close to what it was 2 years ago.

on the other hand i might be wrong :) who knows.

• Like 1

If people wants to pay less than 200 euro it's not even worth to bump more this topic. Better keep it. 

Even 250 euro seems barely worth the efforts selling it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Alkhadias said:

If people wants to pay less than 200 euro it's not even worth to bump more this topic. Better keep it. 

Even 250 euro seems barely worth the efforts selling it.

I mean, the value of accounts is based on what people want to pay. If the game was sitting at like 1000 players, people cannot go "hey this account is worth 500e on skills alone".

But I do want to say this is a really good account.

Free Bump

• Like 1

Please close, sold for "hey this account is worth 500e on skills alone".

Just need to wait for the right buyer lately :)

• Like 1