Sign in to follow this  
ChampagneDragon

Please Delete

Please delete. Serving no purpose. Posted in anger

Edited by ChampagneDragon
more info

Did this to me too, sat at our agreed upon coastal place for 45 minutes, not a word from him.

http://prntscr.com/ij1q72

and to be honest, I delivered to him, or a deedmate before, took the hit of taking stuff off deed, 5%, I brought mortar for the prior sale, and slate shards to make more bricks if I took the hit again. I have never in all my years of playing been stood up like this, that was 3 hours of sailing round trip!

First off, I don't recall "Blowing You Off" Champange. Secondly, HuhWhat, I apologize that sometimes real life gets in the way of Wurm. I've made many many many purchases from across servers without problems. And for you two to get on here and put me on blast is extremely irritating and immature. If you have a problem, come to me about it. Don't throw my name into the gutter on a public forum. 

So you can just blow us off and forget it? I seriously sat at our agreed upon spot for 45 minutes, if not an hour. You can't take 10 seconds in the time frame we spoke, to tell me that you had to leave, or what not? Its not like I sailed 10 minutes to get to you! I left at 18:43, you last spoke to me at 18:42, 19:50 is when I got to your deed, hey I understand RL, but Guess what! I have one too! I little common courtesy goes a long way!