Sign in to follow this  
Darkstorm

Bugged food timers (i think)

Hello!

About a month ago, without changing anything to my toon or recipes, the timers for the buffs i got from my full house pizzas, decreased from around 5h from 1 bite to 50 minutes. At first i thought something was changed to the food system but it seems not everyone was affected. So to detail...

I used to make full house pizzas, using 30 ingredients that were around 40-41ql that gave 5h buff from the first bite. After the change, exactly the same ingredients, even better ql pizza, only give 50min to 1h buff. I spoke to a friend of mine about it, he said for him there is no change. I asked him to make me a pizza using the same ingredients. He has higher hfc and used better ql ingredients and his pizza is 69 ql but it gives 17 hours buff from the first bite. 

I am adding some screenshots of the ingredients i used. I mention my hfc skill is now 60.

Ingredients part 1

Ingredients part 2

Right now i have 2 identical pizzas in my larder, one that is 41.05ql, has 50% damage and gives me 2h(used to be over 5h before it got the damage) ming logic buff and that is 45.70ql, has no damage and gives me 50 min mind logic buff, both made by me using exactly the same ingredients, one before and one after the change.

Edited by Darkstorm
  • Like 3

A cook in our alliance asks if you used dough or any of your herbs from a fsb/crate?

Fresh herbs and fresh dough are considered "Complex" and you will get a longer timer using fresh ingredients over ones that have been pulled out of a fsb/crate.

• Like 2

Ok, i tested against my friend. We both used the exact same 30 ingredients on a pizza, same ql, same setup, same oven, same ql baking stones, only difference was who put the ingredients on the baking stone. His gave 10h on the 1st bite, mine gave 1h. It's clear now that my toon is somehow bugged. Help pls!

Edited by Darkstorm
  • Like 1

I have same problem. My old meals gave me 4-5h, now (same recipe) 30-40min!

I cooked the following with 97.88 HFC

: QF2hyQg.png

1h47m affi from first bite, 40ql meal.

Pepejot cooked the below:

https://imgur.com/4Lm1Wjj

38 minutes affi at 99.39 HFC

Timers are the same for both toons so if I eat his 95.57ql meal, it gives me only 38 minutes affinity so it's not the toon that's affected, it's the product itself.

Essentially; when his toon cooks anything with higher skill and higher ingredients, it gives much lower affinity timer than my toon does with rubbish ingredients and lower HFC to anyone eating the meal.

Bug acknowledgement please?

Edited by Locath
  • Like 1

Reason for this is chopped veges and herbs from FSB as @Ohana said. I always chop when I do the cooking. Pepejot has them chopped in FSB. After chopping the ingredients without putting them in to FSB, straight into the pan, timers are back to normal. Issue seems to be with FSB, this didn't happen before. Fresh vs FSB stored might have been different, never used ingredients with "fresh" tag but chopped and stored in FSB used to work fine until recently.

• Like 3

Fresh herbs ones are better by design. So if you want longer timers you will need to pick and use your herbs while fresh and don't use ones that have been in a fsb/crate.

@Ohana: as I said, I know about that part. What has changed recently is that chopped ingredients out of FSB ruin the affinity timer. Until recently stored chopped ingredients worked fine. Something has changed.

• Like 1

On 3/19/2018 at 9:57 PM, Locath said:

Reason for this is chopped veges and herbs from FSB as @Ohana said. I always chop when I do the cooking. Pepejot has them chopped in FSB. After chopping the ingredients without putting them in to FSB, straight into the pan, timers are back to normal. Issue seems to be with FSB, this didn't happen before. Fresh vs FSB stored might have been different, never used ingredients with "fresh" tag but chopped and stored in FSB used to work fine until recently.

Confirmed! Just cooked a pizza, all used ingredients i chopped in my inventory (they were not fresh), i got 7h buff from a ql 50.71, 10.60kg pizza.

Test to see if all fsbs are bugged or just some is pending, I will create a new fsb, chop the things and put them into the fsb before cooking, see what i get.

Now, if a gm would acknowledge the bug and try to fix it, that would be great

Edited by Darkstorm
  • Like 3

bumped, an important one for those Wurmians who want to pre chop their veggies.

Bump, just ran into this issue for the first time in 3 yrs of playing. Recently large pantries have been added so maybe if this was fixed then it resurfaced with the new pantries