Sign in to follow this  
Lancelot

Plans ?

Hello everyone! I was wondering what your personal in-game goals are for this year.

I'm going for 90 digging, 90 wood cutting, 90 blacksmithing,, 95 weapon smithing, 50 overall mauls, 90 large metal shield to name a few.

But what are yours ?

I might stop by Niki and snag some of said cake.

Uhm... well to remain on-topic, I would be happy to finish my deed haha... but I guess it will take another 2 years... before then I can settle down and work on skills. o.ò

Got repair to 90 and let it go.

Now aiming for 70 climbing, 90 meditation and 100 masonry.

I worked on getting 90(HFC,gathering) and 70 on all the skills needed for making my own  affinity pizza..and soon plan to start on shield/chain smithing to 90 and lockmaking 

Also working on getting some of the new Hellhorse collors..been trying for a few months and no luck yet,it is my side project =)

Edited by Jonydowy
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Wilczan said:

Got repair to 90 and let it go.

Now aiming for 70 climbing, 90 meditation and 100 masonry.

70 climbing :o Any tips lol?

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, LorenaMontana said:

70 climbing :o Any tips lol?

Going down on the very big slopes. For example Valrei ones with 1000+ slope.

• Like 2

Walk all over Xanadu on foot,  see the sights, and meet as many of the people as possible.

• Like 5

To sell most of the stuff lying around my deed collecting dust and not to hoard new ones :D Making every posible tool from steel at least rare and with my signature, making at least one fantastic item and finaly winning the game, and grind as much skill as i can in the proces, so a lot of plans and golas that will keep me going for years :D

• Like 1

quitting wurm once and for all

by god i'll really do it this time

• Like 5

Plans? For this Year in Wurm? Pretty much take each day as what comes to mind and mood. Then just enjoy the experience. Simple.

=Ayes=

• Like 2

I just started a new deed on a private island. Hoping to have it finished and move to it within two months or so.

41 minutes ago, Noizhead said:

quitting wurm once and for all

by god i'll really do it this time

this is crack online

good luck

• Like 1

Figured 100 farming, 95 weaponsmithing, bowyery, shield smithing, and JS. I'd also like to get 95+ HFC (which means actually getting the motivation to hire a panfiller), and then actually get to the business of finally leveling natural substances....maybe 80-90ish?

Not killing Kris for the 105th remodel of my deed. getting my title in blacksmithing and maybe leatherworking. we'll see :D

• Like 3

Finding all the recipes. Not falling off any cliffs. Building a less ugly storage house. 

• Like 2

I really want to finish our deed, Astoria on Deliverance, this year. It's been nearly 18 months for this rebuild (4th one), and I hope to never do another one...lol. MAYBE then I can finally start grinding Metallurgy and Smithing skills to become the Steelsmith I've been wanting to do since I started.... (6-7 years ago!).

• Like 1