Sign in to follow this  
taskmaster

Saddle Sacks/Horse Equipment Closing

When I walk around leading my horse harvesting the horse equipment will occasionally close.  Is this intended for the range to be so short you can't even lead your horse and keep them open while walking?

Edited by taskmaster

I was doing batches of investigation (Archaeology) and stuffing the fragments in the horse's saddlebags and every time I went to move it would break the window/shut it too. I went to botanize a batch another day and it was doing the same thing. It's like you get just a bit too far away from the horse and it shuts it. Since this then means you have to select the horse, look - > Equipment, Toggle a +, then Toggle another +, then access what's in there, it gets kind of annoying. I agree it should be looked at, should only need to open it once while walking around with the horse out/lead...

noticed the same thing on the first harvest I went to gather shortly after they were released, these bags are essentially useless for these types of activities, the only nice thing about them is they spiff up your horses with more eye candy

Be nice if could open the horse like a container and use the "open container" hotkey for opening if saddlebags are equip.  Too much clicking right now to get to saddlebags.

• Like 2