Sign in to follow this  
thekraken

I'm the member you need,and the member you deserve!

The names, Thekraken,

I'm a 6+ year player whose played on almost every server at some point in time. I'm looking to join an alliance in indy, I'm active most days ( ughhh like that work thing gets in the way...) 

I really enjoy wurm for the sense of community, so I'm looking for an active alliance, where I can contribute. I'd love to be apart of a large project, working towards a goal, something that is bigger than just me.

I'm an easy going guy and down for just about anything. 

My timezone is EST and play at nights.

If you want to know more specifics about me PM me in game or on the forums.

Edited by thekraken

Hello Thekraken,

If you are planning to setup a settlement (ie. pay monthly for land), then joining an alliance is a good idea.  As the Mayor of New Festival Cove, I'm a member of the Albia Consortium alliance.  Our members live along the coast of the Inner Sea.  Contact @HughMongus if you're interested in joining.

If you are not planning to setup a settlement, then becoming a citizen is a good idea.  I run New Festival Cove, and I'm recruiting new citizens to help with the rebuilding of the former Festival Cove area.  I control a lot of land and I'm happy to allow people setup a home and help reshape the area back into greatness.  We have over a dozen exciting projects going on right now.  Contact @Vooch(me) if you're interested in joining.

I've already setup my setlement, I'll reach out to HughMongus  and you about joining the alliance.