Sign in to follow this  
Huntar

You guys going to fix your game yet?

Maybe that's the issue, none of the devs arrrrrrrrrre local to me.   I bet if I errrrrrrrr move to Europe that'll fix the issue.

Seriously, the kid in that person in that video likes to draw out his R's...

Edited by Nomadikhan
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Nomadikhan said:

Maybe that's the issue, none of the devs arrrrrrrrrre local to me.   I bet if I errrrrrrrr move to Europe that'll fix the issue.

Seriously, the kid in that person in that video likes to draw out his R's...

i do like my Rs

• Like 1

It's unacceptable, I agree with your video. In all seriousness even though I don't really care for development time put into WU because that usually takes away from WO. It's important to support it or hire people to manage that project instead.

• Like 2

As we stated, roilling back the driver works,

I also believe that disabling frame limiting and adding post processing works.

It's a fault in nvidia stuff, not ours, but rolling back the driver causes neither performance nor security issues. 

• Like 2

i dont know what the big deal is with nvidia drivers, i've got a gtx 1050 6gb in mine or something like that, and i dont have issues with drivers, my biggest issue with this video card is the fact it starts making horrible noises like the fan is hitting something if it's standing but if it's laying down there are no horrible noises..

I don't have any problems with drivers, but I see a lot of people are complaining about nvidia drivers recently, so people started making tutorial videos on how to try and fix the problem.. including downgrading to one of the older stable versions of the drivers.. exactly what the Wurm devs suggested

Edited by faty

They probably aren't fixing the game because the problem isn't in the game - it's in the Nvidia drivers.  Perhaps you should go post some snarky passive-aggressive crap on the Nvidia forums, see if that solves your problem?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Wonka said:

They probably aren't fixing the game because the problem isn't in the game - it's in the Nvidia drivers.  Perhaps you should go post some snarky passive-aggressive crap on the Nvidia forums, see if that solves your problem?

Yet its fixed for WO and there is a fix for WU, it just hasn't been pushed? 

As customers I'm disgusted that we're being treated like this. This is unacceptable.

As a customer I am ok with how this is. I have a working driver because I have a driver version that runs the game.

More people that are not upset need to make accounts and post. Too many forums are just the vocal few people that like to complain, some have valid complaints, granted but still.

2 hours ago, Rhaane said:

As a customer I am ok with how this is. I have a working driver because I have a driver version that runs the game.

More people that are not upset need to make accounts and post. Too many forums are just the vocal few people that like to complain, some have valid complaints, granted but still.

"im okay with this being broken for others because it works fine for me therefore it is not a problem"