Sign in to follow this  
Niki

Wurm needs more stuff to do.

Please add loot crates, daily login spins for prizes, a cash shop with items to make you stronger than anyone else like adding items to scale sets to increase DR. Also let us buy ingame items through cash shop, such as fantastic bones for real money to Code Club instead of the player. Keep the subscription model but increase it to 15 euro a month this will get people playing! Don't forget to increase the price of Wurm Unlimited on steam also and add loot crates in that game also for microtransactions! 

Also please think about some of these great ideas:

- Remove the sale of accounts and prevent people selling gold on forums. Code Club should instead sell accounts for people duh!

- Stop letting people make rares and supreme to make money and profit, money should go to Code Club not players duh!

- Don't forget to charge us for DLC every update. Every update is amazing and should be payed for! Have you tried the new placement feature?! Seriously!

What do you think should be added? Please post feedback!

Mind blowing that this hasn't happened yet right?

Edited by Pandalet
Moderation edit

On 2/20/2018 at 4:51 PM, Niki said:

Please add loot crates, daily login spins for prizes, a cash shop with items to make you stronger than anyone else like adding items to scale sets to increase DR. Also let us buy ingame items through cash shop, such as fantastic bones for real money to Code Club instead of the player. Keep the subscription model but increase it to 15 euro a month this will get people playing! Don't forget to increase the price of Wurm Unlimited on steam also and add loot crates in that game also for microtransactions! 

Also please think about some of these great ideas:

- Remove the sale of accounts and prevent people selling gold on forums. Code Club should instead sell accounts for people duh!

- Stop letting people make rares and supreme to make money and profit, money should go to Code Club not players duh!

- Don't forget to charge us for DLC every update. Every update is amazing and should be payed for! Have you tried the new placement feature?! Seriously!

What do you think should be added? Please post feedback!

Mind blowing that this hasn't happened yet right?

Pfft, you forgot dragons... pet dragon for everyone!

Edited by Pandalet
Moderation edit
  • Like 1

On 2/20/2018 at 5:18 PM, rixk said:

Pfft, you forgot dragons... pet dragon for everyone!

Edited by Pandalet
Moderation edit

Interesting trader items, such as the golden mirror, have been overdue for awhile now. Other than that, you've clearly had too many Swedish fish this morning.

• Like 1

On 2/20/2018 at 5:50 PM, williamwierd said:

Interesting trader items, such as the golden mirror, have been overdue for awhile now. Other than that, you've clearly had too many Swedish fish this morning.

Just because it's you, as long as the money cannot be drained, and the web store still exists for people to buy with real life money.

dab1654442efc71e898a94814cbc2819.jpg

Edited by Pandalet
Moderation edit

We should also be able to purchase special mounts and followers from the store... like a fel  hell hound companion that does nothing but look pretty.. maybe a green one

• Like 2

haha a post from niki that involves money.

why am I not surprised?

"The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment"

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Bix said:

haha a post from niki that involves money.

why am I not surprised?

did you read the OP, I wont be making money from this though!

18 minutes ago, Niki said:

did you read the OP, I wont be making money from this though!

Maybe you are secretly rolf. That would make so much sense tbh.

• Like 1

I can probably sell off all my accounts and donate the money to CCAB. That should help fund the development efforts for the next year. Should cover this awesome new initiative.

I vote Niki for new Head Game Master. (Sorry @Enki, you're out.)

• Like 2

Keep the subscription model but increase it to 15 euro a month this will get people playing! LOL 

Why Java when it could run so much better in Turbo Pascal? Think about it.