Sign in to follow this  
Angelklaine

Hunter's Highway and Roman's Pass Open!

bdcec364115579551a54c20853267101.jpg

The highway connecting the south of Celebration to the north is now open and active! The current highway leads from Port Alora and connects to the highway at Misfits going through the newly renovated Roman's Pass, the tunnel originally made by the player Roman of Celebration. The highway will soon be extended to the south west of Cele and will connect Stonehaven Island through a bridge and tunnel network. Waystones were placed on possible future crossings to make it easier for those interested in creating their own connections to connect.

There are still areas who will need some work, but its mostly cosmetic and I will take care of it as I find the time. But now the connection is workable and free to be used by all.

Special Thanks to all of those who helped make this possible: Wargasm, Roman, Anchovie, Cybroachara, Bix, Nomadikhan, Stikher and any other I might have forgotten! 

Enjoy!

Pictures below.

Spoiler

30ba887228c05b7f5fbdc9c2c25cb1fd.jpg

7e427895e37cbb99c4b420c6bec89333.jpg

85c0d913b531a7a2e438704d5a63b7ea.jpg

Edited by Angelklaine
  • Like 8

Thank goodness! I may still get lost if I leave the highway, but this opens up a lot of possibilities for trade. Thanks to all of you who worked on the project. Well done!!

On 2/19/2018 at 10:10 AM, PandyLynn said:

Thank goodness! I may still get lost if I leave the highway, but this opens up a lot of possibilities for trade. Thanks to all of you who worked on the project. Well done!!

You now have no excuse. You can come visit!

• Like 1

Hey, I have a rather nice Resort! I'll put you up on the Royal Suite. The food's to die for.

8 hours ago, PandyLynn said:

Um, hopefully you don't mean that literally. >.>

Exactly what it means lol.