Sign in to follow this  
Jaz

[Fixed] No karma and scenario points upon finishing Epic mission

We did not receive any scenario points and/or karma during the last Fo mission on Elevation

I've sacced 19 of the required items, got the proper percentage in the mission quick window, 0 karma, 0 scenario point acquired.

Annyil sacced ~30, same.

Mission details:

Name: Fo's important tears
Creator: System
Started: 2/19/18 12:49 AM
Completed: 2/19/18 1:11 AM
Restartable: No

Description: Fo asks you to sacrifice 100 decent spatulas.

EDIT: mission was spawned with GM help

The issue is being investigated by the devs as it seems to only happen on Elevation.  

Please continue to note Elevation mission issues here so that they are all in one place.  Thanks for your details.

If possible, please also note if the mission spawned automatically or if it had to be reset manually by the Wurm Team.

Thank you - I've updated the OP, this mission was manually reset.

On 2/19/2018 at 8:49 AM, Jaz said:

Thank you - I've updated the OP, this mission was manually reset.

Can you tell me if this issue is still happening since the crash and hotfix a few weeks ago?  Are missions not ending correctly?  Do you still have to ask for resets?  

I haven't seen any issues, other than Fo being on a saccing binge. :P (Four saccing missions in a row on Serenity, I think.)

• Like 1

Closing this for now.  According to the last news article, mission changes and fixes will be coming with the next update.  New issues should be reported after that update.