Sign in to follow this  
Davih

supreme / fantastic item "crafting"

Maybe make it a % to get :D And max % is 60. So you can gamble and that gamble fails will take out rares/supremes from game?  Like you put in 50 horseshoes for 60%, but you can put in 2 for 1% or smth :D Would be cool way to take rares out of the game. You don´t have to gamble and try your luck, but you can.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wulfgarr said:

Maybe make it a % to get :D And max % is 60. So you can gamble and that gamble fails will take out rares/supremes from game?  Like you put in 50 horseshoes for 60%, but you can put in 2 for 1% or smth :D Would be cool way to take rares out of the game. You don´t have to gamble and try your luck, but you can.

Oh damn, this reminds me so much of korean mmos that ... please don't XD

btw, the idea is not really "50 rares for 1 fantastic" there's a middle step of turning them to supreme first

2 minutes ago, Davih said:

Oh damn, this reminds me so much of korean mmos that ... please don't XD

btw, the idea is not really "50 rares for 1 fantastic" there's a middle step of turning them to supreme first

But what is bad about the % thing? Because some korean MMOS have it? We are talking about how there is too many rares out there and they are cheap,  how we want to have a chance at getting fantastics, this would solve them without basically making x amount of rares = fantastic. If 60% is too steep make it 70%, but the idea is the same. Its risk vs reward - it will take out the 10 years old rares that are gathering in some chests and give some supremes, fantastics, but not a flat amount.

I'm not saying this would be bad anyway, it just feels a little harsh and frustrating to lose dozens of rare for nothing, anyway, if there's a chance of making it 100% by adding more rares, that wouldn't bother me too much.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davih said:

I'm not saying this would be bad anyway, it just feels a little harsh and frustrating to lose dozens of rare for nothing, anyway, if there's a chance of making it 100% by adding more rares, that wouldn't bother me too much.

maybe the % would be average ql of the items. So it wont be 100% most of the time but if you really put the effort and have the skill you can have an average of 70 or 80 easily? Ofc with some kind of minimum % for example 40% or so that the newer players have a chance.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Davih said:

Adding more effects to rarity could be nice, but that wouldn't effect much the saturation of the rare market, if everyone already have a "rare something" making it more interesting won't change the fact that everyone already have one. Yes it would, saturation of a material in a market can be because of lack of buyers, surplus of crafters, or some other thing i can't think of. All the people I played with never cared about buying rares, only about crafting their own rares. The additional 1ql and durability increase was not enough for people to consider spending 1-2 silver extra when they can spend that extra on another skilling tool (and 1-2 silver is very cheap for a rare. It is normally higher). If a rare was significantly better, I would imagine more people buying it, so less would be in stock. I can even think of a person who WON'T buy rares unless the signature is her's or a friend. 

You would hate to see huge amount of rares turned to fantastic why exactly? Because then fantastics would not be of the same value (mentally, not monetarily). lol. How should this concern you if they aren't yours, you just want them to become so cheap that eventually people will start giving them away for free like the horses you got? It is the environment I am in. It is really hard to get satisfaction from something when it is a more common event. If I ever had a fantastic item I would like to scream in excitement. But it would not be as exciting if somebody bought 10 supreme tools and made the fantastic tool i made. Also, your solution to a devalued item is to just let people take their stocked items and make something greater with it just by fusing? Boring, and will devalue the higher rarity items :p. Well, if you don't care about the market-life and your playstile is entirely different, i can't realy expect this suggestion to appeal you. The suggestion is not solely about the market, Its about taking an item that is somewhat difficult to get, and fusing several to make something harder to get. Almost every suggestion includes the market indefinitely, your statement suggest no suggestion would appeal to me. Putting all money aside, it just seems crappy to put 5 rares and make a supreme.

If you are a casual player and you don't trust me, then just ask anybody else that is in trading, prices usually aren't dropping because people tend to even keep multiple copies of the same rare before givng them away for 1-2s. So your answer to the question is to take all the items people won't buy from you and fuse them? Are people going to buy the fused items? If people found the rare items worth it they would buy it. Rather than fusing, just make rares worth it.
I understand they still feel pricey to casual players, but honestly, if you complain about rares that were sold for 3-5s even in the good days, what are you going to do about drake armors-tomes and other stuff that costs around 1 gold? Maybe if drake armor and tomes weren't worth several games irl, it would be worth it. Also there is nothing to do about it, there is nothing wrong with 50ql studded leather armor, a 50ql weapon, and a guard tower. If you choose to spend more money on the game or spend time making money in the game for such items, then thats you. That does not justify fusing a bunch of rares to a supreme
Some thing are simply not really meant for casual players. What you are suggestion effects the way a casual player will value their items. A person getting a supreme hatchet right now would be pretty happy (at least I would). If that person hears "Oh yeah i just bought 5 rares and put them together, it was like 5-10 silver total" and it ruins the satisfaction.

The problem isn't really "they are selling for x silvers" the problem is: "everybody already have one or more" And the solution is to combine all those "not so rare" items into "rare" items? Also everybody has made rares at one point in the game, but not everybody has made a useful rare, and I don't meet many people that have EVERYTHING they use rare, or even near everything (so thats not a problem). I get bored and look at the fighters gears in the rifts. Not many rares... and rift fighters I would always assume to be part of the more active group in wurm. I bet several of those people can afford rare armor, shields, or swords, but it isnt worth it. Right there could be a cause of the saturation. Allowing people to just fuse the stuff they can't sell just sounds extremely dull.

And yes, this will make fantastics slightly more easier to get, but at least possible if you set your mind on it and not entirely depending on ridiculously low random chance. that ridiculously low random chance does not matter. If a fantastic is made, it can be thought of as winning a huge lottery in real life. the idea of fusing several rares allows people to buy rares and supremes and fuse them until its fantastic. I'm not thinking of one person trying to get 50 rares by crafting, i mean by crafting and purchasing. 
Seriously, don't expect to see a saturation of the fantastic tools market anytime in the next 10 years, even if this proposition gets done without any restriction on rare-spamming. Its not about the saturation of fantastic tools, its about the method of obtaining fantastic tools through easier to get tools. I don't think the chance to get fantastic tools in the game should not be touched any more (unless its just increase rare roll chance by runes or, if ever implemented, by material made).

Anyway, i also agreed with the suggestion that there should be some limitations introduced for the grinding of rares (both for non-prem chars and for the actual chance of making them by spamming creation) No limitations, just don't allow them to fuse :P

How many people are buying rare furniture in wurm? less than 10? Imagine they didn't just glow a certain color but actually had a separate texture. Ones that would represent epic thrones. That would attract more rare furniture buyers. Thats just one example though. Taking 5 rare chairs and making a supreme chair is just boring and will have little effect on wurm other than boost those who are already far in the game (when it comes to fusing good tools)

Combining rares to make supremes doesn't seem to fit the lore. I'd rather see more effort made to making all rares worth something. For example:

- Rare statuettes actually do provide an enchant power bonus (1/2/3);

- Rare shafts can be combined with rare longsword blades to make a rare longsword;

- Rare quivers hold more arrows (1/2/3);

If more rares had functional value, then perhaps the market for them would improve.

At that, however, since we already have a saccing mechanic to consume rares, perhaps make saccing a rare provide a permanent skill bonus like supremes/fantastics (shift the supreme-size bonus to rares, the fantastic to supreme, and make something bigger for fantastics).

That might take care of any rare excess issue. :)

• Like 2

First of all, you're making all of your points as if the number "5" for number of rares to get a supreme was set in stone, but as i said since the first thread, that was just an example, and all the numbers and details are easily changed.

Besides that, when i was a complete noob in this game, i crafted a single rare in almost a month of playtime, and that was a pinewood spindle.

I managed to sell it for 2s a couple of years ago, and i was pretty happy about it.

Right now, if a "casual player"/noob was to craft that same item as his first rare, it would hardly even get a single silver for it.

Because there isn't a huge amount of people who would even need a rare spindle, and if they usually even read trade channel and buy stuff from there, they would most likely already have one, and even if they didn't, they would want a Oak one, and even if they would take a pinewood one too, the huge amount of rare spindles existent in the game make it so that it would be valued very low, and also take a probably long time to sell.

While if a couple of players were to be aiming to make a fantastic spindle, they would buy all of them off quickly, both rares and supreme at a probably higher price. So i don't see why he shouldn't be more than happy to create a supreme in a single action even if it can be created with 5(or more?) rares, damn, even in that case and with that perspective, you have created 5 rares at once, it is definitively something nice and exciting, doesn't really take away anything from the original feeling.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure a casual player would have a very, very low chance of even creating a supreme tool by luck, in fact i know a lot of people that aren't even so "casual" that never did, and the odds of creating a fantastic one will be practically zero.

id say add 0 to your suggested amount, otherwise we will see 1 fantastic a day per spammer with such low requirements, other than that, why the hell no :) 

+1

1 hour ago, Davih said:

First of all, you're making all of your points as if the number "5" for number of rares to get a supreme was set in stone, but as i said since the first thread, that was just an example, and all the numbers and details are easily changed. Doesn't matter, the solution for the "issue" is lack luster.

Besides that, when i was a complete noob in this game, i crafted a single rare in almost a month of playtime, and that was a pinewood spindle. It is a luck based system. Believe it or not, i invited a friend to the game and taught him how to craft by starting off with his prefered profession. He made a willow longbow and on his first try it came out rare. First item he ever saw and he was confused on what a rare was, and i was there mind boggled. 

I managed to sell it for 2s a couple of years ago, and i was pretty happy about it. cool!

Right now, if a "casual player"/noob was to craft that same item as his first rare, it would hardly even get a single silver for it. hardly a silver is an exaggeration, people would pay more than a silver for a rare spindle. I though WOULD value it at 1 silver or lower because the best it can do is raise the 1ql by long and last longer (rares do have more durability right? I forget). But I would not support a suggestion that allows somebody to combine 5 or even more rares to make another tool that can only last longer and make +2ql. 

Because there isn't a huge amount of people who would even need a rare spindle, and if they usually even read trade channel and buy stuff from there, they would most likely already have one, and even if they didn't, they would want a Oak one, and even if they would take a pinewood one too, the huge amount of rare spindles existent in the game make it so that it would be valued very low, and also take a probably long time to sell. Most likely already have a rare spindle? How many people have rare spindles and why am i left out :(. Did you do a poll and figure out that like 60%+ people have rare spindles... also the "huge amount of rare spindles existent in the game" isn't the only thing making the value low. Its also the fact that not everybody needs +1ql when they make their strings of cloth. In the long run, many players don't find it worth it.

While if a couple of players were to be aiming to make a fantastic spindle, they would buy all of them off quickly, both rares and supreme at a probably higher price. So i don't see why he shouldn't be more than happy to create a supreme in a single action even if it can be created with 5(or more?) rares, damn, even in that case and with that perspective, you have created 5 rares at once, it is definitively something nice and exciting, doesn't really take away anything from the original feeling.

Yes, yes it does. Its like winning $100 10 times or $1000 once. At the end you are happy with your product, but the experience of getting it all at once is a much better feeling.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure a casual player would have a very, very low chance of even creating a supreme tool by luck, in fact i know a lot of people that aren't even so "casual" that never did, and the odds of creating a fantastic one will be practically zero. Cool, its nice like that. rares, supremes, and fantastics are not neccessary. If you have anything extra it should be traded, and if its not traded its either too easy to get or simply not worth it. 

Yes, you will hardly get 1 silver for a non-oak rare spindle nowadays, it's not an exxageration.

I didn't make a poll, but i sold a lot of rare spindles myself (with increasingly harder difficulty), and i've probably seen over a hundred rare spindles for sale, and i'm pretty sure that basically everyone who needed one and used to even buy stuff on the market, already have one. You are left out of it because you never used the market to buy one, i guess? So you hardly ever will, so it's pretty much irrelevant.

Winning 100$ 10 times in a single time means exactly winning 1000$, you're not getting them gradually. And that is if you craft a supreme. if you crafted a rare, you crafted a rare. You can use it as it is and nobody will devalue it or take it away from you to make his fantastic. Not really much different from before.

Supremes and fantastic are not necessary? Is that really your point? I could say nothing in this game is really "necessary", but since they are there, would be fun to even have a single and extremely costly option to ever be able to get them.

And limitations on "spamming items to get rare with alts" are necessary regardless of this idea ever being added or not.
And i'm not talking about the stupid kind of limitation like "you get banned if you are catched to do it".
I'm talking about a few adjustments to the game mechanics that will make that mechanic less abusable.

And those adjustments will also make fantastics less likely to see in game, mostly because some people will stop creating 20x rares a day and that, alone, might greatly lower the already

ncredibly low amount of new fantastic items seen in the game, which is another reason why it would be nice to have a system to eventually slowly create them.

Edited by Davih

9 hours ago, Yiraia said:

How many people are buying rare furniture in wurm? less than 10? Imagine they didn't just glow a certain color but actually had a separate texture. Ones that would represent epic thrones. That would attract more rare furniture buyers. Thats just one example though. Taking 5 rare chairs and making a supreme chair is just boring and will have little effect on wurm other than boost those who are already far in the game (when it comes to fusing good tools)

Even making "a rare more worth" wouldn't change the fact that the rare market is almost saturated. 
If a player has a rare, and it becomes more worth, why should him/her buy another one since he/her has already one?
Wurm is a splendid game, but sadly it has not a great monthly influx of new players, and each market (irl or in a game) lives thanks to new customers.
I know there are players who have not interest in buying/selling items, so they don't care too much about what happens to the "market side" of this game; but just because they have not interest in it, doesn't mean that it shouldn't be considered.

I think this is a very nice idea, it would be a breath of fresh air for those who loves this particular feature of the game, and people who don't like to buy stuff from others because they love to see their own signature on a tool would not be forced to buy them, as it always has been, so I really can't understand why a casual player would be bothered from something he/she doen't really care about.

I just would increase a bit the number of rares required to make a supreme, something like 10rares->1supreme; 10supremes->1fantastic. But in this way for a fantastic would be necessary 100 rares... maybe better a way in the middle between 50 and 100 rares.

15 hours ago, Roccandil said:

Combining rares to make supremes doesn't seem to fit the lore. I'd rather see more effort made to making all rares worth something. For example:

- Rare statuettes actually do provide an enchant power bonus (1/2/3);

- Rare shafts can be combined with rare longsword blades to make a rare longsword;

- Rare quivers hold more arrows (1/2/3);

If more rares had functional value, then perhaps the market for them would improve.

I agree with this ^^ I rather see more rares be useful than be able to craft supremes/fantastics easily. I am pretty sure there are a few other suggestions out there that suggest some rares/supremes should have a more useful purpose.

Even more examples:

- Rare beds give more sleep bonus

- Rare/Supreme toolbelts go over the 10 slot cap (I don't see why there is a cap tbh)

- Rare crates hold an additional 5-10 items

Off topic: Rare clothes (other than hats/hoods) show when worn...I wanna be shiny! :P or at least show a different look to them

• Like 1

Well, i don't see why one thing should exclude the other,.
I mean, adding features to existing rares would be cool, and i'd also +1 that(even though i like some suggestions more than others), but that won't fix the saturation of rares in the market, anyway.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Luttuosa said:

Even making "a rare more worth" wouldn't change the fact that the rare market is almost saturated. 
If a player has a rare, and it becomes more worth, why should him/her buy another one since he/her has already one?

Does everybody seriously think everybody has a rare for every tool they use on a regular basis? Sure everybody has made rares. Some have only made rare mats and a few rare tools, some made a bunch of rare tools but are all the same (or within the same skill) due to grinding. Those who been around longer that grinding in many skills are more likely to have all or almost all the rares for everything they do, but i still witness long term players going around without something like rare carts. I even saw a guy summoning wargs, and used 3 different weapons to fight with (constantly switching between huge axe, medium axe, and small axe with shields whenever possible). IIRC they were not all rare, and for how hard he hit, it didnt matter if it was rare. Rares are not saturated on every player, only on the people who have been playing here for a long time, and by the looks of it, its not even that saturated. Try looking for some tool that would seem useful and take a poll on it. See how many people have rare hammers and if they have more than 1 of them ask for them to comment how many. In the village of players I was in, nobody had a rare hammer. Many people I met didn't even use enchanted gear or high quality tools saying "Well I don't need them." Enchanted gear is quite useful for several reasons and they sell even though there are plenty of them around. High quality tools are still out there, people purchase imps so they can continue getting high ql products or work faster. But rares are simply "harder" (less likely) to make and the benefits of it are minuscule. If i want to get additional ql i can just walk to a rift, participate by targeting a creature and attempting to hit it, and then walk away with rift materials (no need to collect from the ground which is disappointing now). After that I can find a crafting/attach rune service (isn't there still a FREE one?) and boom 10% more ql. A blank pickaxe resulting in 50ql ore would then be 55ql with that rune. with a rare pickaxe it would be 51ql ore, and cost more than the rune. 

I know there are players who have not interest in buying/selling items, so they don't care too much about what happens to the "market side" of this game; but just because they have not interest in it, doesn't mean that it shouldn't be considered.

Its not just a market suggestion, its a suggestion to fuse rare items to supreme, and them from supreme to fantastic... Who cares if this suggestion is to "benefit" the market. Its changing a mechanics of rarity. I don't even see how much change would occur if we get to fuse the cruddy rares into cruddy supremes, and then cruddy fantastics. 

I think this is a very nice idea, it would be a breath of fresh air for those who loves this particular feature of the game, and people who don't like to buy stuff from others because they love to see their own signature on a tool would not be forced to buy them, as it always has been, so I really can't understand why a casual player would be bothered from something he/she doen't really care about.

If nobody has a fantastic long bow and somebody makes it, that person gets huge satisfaction from it. If a bunch of vets have a fantastic long bow and somebody makes it, its less satisfying. If those vets got it by fusing all the stuff they made in the past, its even less satisfying, as least for me.

8 hours ago, Davih said:

Yes, you will hardly get 1 silver for a non-oak rare spindle nowadays, it's not an exxageration. Oh non-oak, of course. Oak ones are better and more would prefer that. If there was even more types of wood, maybe obtained by trees that can only live by hard working foresters, that were better and there was a rare for it, those would be worth it. 

I didn't make a poll, but i sold a lot of rare spindles myself (with increasingly harder difficulty), and i've probably seen over a hundred rare spindles for sale, and i'm pretty sure that basically everyone who needed one and used to even buy stuff on the market, already have one. You are left out of it because you never used the market to buy one, i guess? So you hardly ever will, so it's pretty much irrelevant. Over a hundred rare spindles? With the OP that would mean 2 fantastics. with Lutts doubling the requirement for supremes, thats 1 fantastic. I purchased I think a 70-80 BoTD spindle and i plan on putting a rune on it that would make it easier to make strings of cloth. The 1 additional quality would barely effect the difference in favor, so I did not even consider buying a rare. I can't be the only one thinking with that mentality. 

Winning 100$ 10 times in a single time means exactly winning 1000$, you're not getting them gradually. And that is if you craft a supreme. if you crafted a rare, you crafted a rare. You can use it as it is and nobody will devalue it or take it away from you to make his fantastic. Not really much different from before. Its not the same...

Supremes and fantastic are not necessary? Is that really your point? I could say nothing in this game is really "necessary", but since they are there, would be fun to even have a single and extremely costly option to ever be able to get them. Rather than buying materials to make them, why not just waiting until the chance happens... If rares are so abundant you are just going to make supremes so abundant. I really don't see what you are trying to resolve and how its going to be enjoyable. 

And limitations on "spamming items to get rare with alts" are necessary regardless of this idea ever being added or not. That should be no problem, just don't add it, let them spam, and see if they get the supremes or fantastics
And i'm not talking about the stupid kind of limitation like "you get banned if you are catched to do it". Then what.. a slap on the hand
I'm talking about a few adjustments to the game mechanics that will make that mechanic less abusable. 

And those adjustments will also make fantastics less likely to see in game, mostly because some people will stop creating 20x rares a day and that, alone, might greatly lower the already

ncredibly low amount of new fantastic items seen in the game, which is another reason why it would be nice to have a system to eventually slowly create them.
Well i see you really like the idea of taking the items you can't sell and making them into something you can either use or hope to sell. I just think that turning something cruddy into the next tier of crud would not be as interesting as adding more rare functionalities. Stuff like Rocc and Pump had mentioned. Nobody I can think of grinds their carp on beds or crates, and when a rare is made, few people would consider buying it. However the person would be happy to have a rare laying around the house. With the additional functionality, people would consider grinding those to participate in that market.

8 minutes ago, Davih said:

Well, i don't see why one thing should exclude the other,. taking all the rares you have in stock and just fusing them into something more useful is a cruddy idea. Allowing fusion so you can finally sell your stuff is a cruddy idea. Theres no additional "fun" just additional profit. I simply like suggestion that offer people something to do, not just continue what you do already and then spend less than a minute using the same stuff.
I mean, adding features to existing rares would be cool, and i'd also +1 that(even though i like some suggestions more than others), but that won't fix the saturation of rares in the market, anyway. If you are talking about all the stuff people grind on in a usual basis then get over it. Some things simply shouldn't be valuable because so many people do it. If that market is saturated then stop grinding on spindles and grind on something else. Why won't you grind on something else? Because the rare versions of other things often suck and consume more materials for the same amount of skill. 

• Like 1

-1 I'd rather just see them increase the odds, at the very least for fantastic items. Or give us an actual way to complete the personal goal.

27 minutes ago, Yiraia said:

Does everybody seriously think everybody has a rare for every tool they use on a regular basis? Sure everybody has made rares. Some have only made rare mats and a few rare tools, some made a bunch of rare tools but are all the same (or within the same skill) due to grinding. Those who been around longer that grinding in many skills are more likely to have all or almost all the rares for everything they do, but i still witness long term players going around without something like rare carts. I even saw a guy summoning wargs, and used 3 different weapons to fight with (constantly switching between huge axe, medium axe, and small axe with shields whenever possible). IIRC they were not all rare, and for how hard he hit, it didnt matter if it was rare. Rares are not saturated on every player, only on the people who have been playing here for a long time, and by the looks of it, its not even that saturated. Try looking for some tool that would seem useful and take a poll on it. See how many people have rare hammers and if they have more than 1 of them ask for them to comment how many. In the village of players I was in, nobody had a rare hammer. Many people I met didn't even use enchanted gear or high quality tools saying "Well I don't need them." Enchanted gear is quite useful for several reasons and they sell even though there are plenty of them around. High quality tools are still out there, people purchase imps so they can continue getting high ql products or work faster. But rares are simply "harder" (less likely) to make and the benefits of it are minuscule. If i want to get additional ql i can just walk to a rift, participate by targeting a creature and attempting to hit it, and then walk away with rift materials (no need to collect from the ground which is disappointing now). After that I can find a crafting/attach rune service (isn't there still a FREE one?) and boom 10% more ql. A blank pickaxe resulting in 50ql ore would then be 55ql with that rune. with a rare pickaxe it would be 51ql ore, and cost more than the rune. 

Its not just a market suggestion, its a suggestion to fuse rare items to supreme, and them from supreme to fantastic... Who cares if this suggestion is to "benefit" the market. Its changing a mechanics of rarity. I don't even see how much change would occur if we get to fuse the cruddy rares into cruddy supremes, and then cruddy fantastics. 

If nobody has a fantastic long bow and somebody makes it, that person gets huge satisfaction from it. If a bunch of vets have a fantastic long bow and somebody makes it, its less satisfying. If those vets got it by fusing all the stuff they made in the past, its even less satisfying, as least for me.

Well, you think that a saturated market means "all players have a rare of everything"; it is not that simple. It means there is a huge abundance of a products too, and when there are tons of a thing, its value goes down, this is how the market works. So I think it is clear that merchants can't just switch to other kind of rares, because wurm is already full of rares, any kind.

And, again, people who likes to craft rares by themself why should be bothered if someone else buy something? Are you telling me that nobody should buy something because that would ruin the spirit of the game? Why then don't apply your thought to improves too: why should someone buy an improve instead of being happy to wait until his/her skill will be high enough?
Should all players wait a irl life to have their own drake scale set because it would be unfair to collect scales from uniques you didn't personally hunt?

But esecially: "If nobody has a fantastic long bow and somebody makes it, that person gets huge satisfaction from it. If a bunch of vets have a fantastic long bow and somebody makes it, its less satisfying. If those vets got it by fusing all the stuff they made in the past, its even less satisfying, as least for me."

If there are more fantastics there is no satisfaction on having one of them. If there are tons of rares, there is not satisfaction in having one of them. So you are telling that rares are less desiderable; do you see? Maybe you found one of the problems too. Plus, I can assure you that making a fantastic with 70/100 rares would take a veeeeery long time before the market would become full of fantastics. Especially if they find a way to block the spamming of rares.

-1 Spamming rares is easy if people know the correct way, this is a terrible idea for that reason(i love him) but people like oblivion will have a fantastic ever hour. He had 35 rare pickaxes within a short period.

• Like 1

Simple enough I am not up for there being a way for the rare spammers to make more money and that is all this suggestion is about.

• Like 1

As i wrote multiple times, this must come with modifications that will make spamming rares with multiple accounts not abusable anymore (and therefore fantastic items basically impossible to find)

So, no, this suggestion is not about making more money. If you even bothered to read you would realize that, but old habits die hard, i guess.

Edited by Davih

Just now, Davih said:

As i wrote multiple times, this must come with modifications that will make spamming rares with multiple accounts not abusable anymore (and therefore fantastic items basically impossible to find)

• Like 1

do you want something to become useless? as this is how you make something completely useless a big -1 from me

just no if you sit there imping and creating all day even just on 1 toon you can get a rare or 2 a day so with that logic i could get a fantastic a month now people like oblivion who spit out rare's like he's taking a dump after eating bad taco's would be able to create a few fantastic's a month

it would drop the price down so quickly and for what? because you want to have a fantastic item that is supposed to be rare? go grind more dont ruin it because you dont want to grind a few months for one

• Like 2

-1 to korean MMO mechanics to this discussion.  I came back to Wurm to get away from that crap.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Davih said:

So, no, this suggestion is not about making more money. If you even bothered to read you would realize that, but old habits die hard, i guess.

Since you added more to this let me once again throw one of these out there.

13 minutes ago, necroe said:

Since you added more to this let me once again throw one of these out there.

Did you really think i was expecting to convince someone like you?

For as big as your ego feels, your three giant "-1" still count as one.

So, i accept your opinion, even if i think it's wrong, and i reject your implied accusation of making this thread for my benefit, which should be pretty much clear to anyone who actually bothered to read and understand.

Thanks and goodbye.

Edited by Davih
  • Like 1