Recommended Posts

Very good for everything always helpping me when i goof things up and is willing to help not just make a sell. Turned my knife rare instead of keeping it he sent it to me no ex-charge. If he makes a mistake on a cast or something he fixs with no question or wanting more money does. I would use him for all my needs if he could do them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I buy horses from Virus frequently, and recently bought a pair of coc scissors. Very quick response and transaction! Thanks, Virus!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ill take your 2 highest woa stone chisels imped up to 90ql please :)

 

also bump for for an excellent merchant!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Xor said:

Ill take your 2 highest woa stone chisels imped up to 90ql please :)

 

also bump for for an excellent merchant!

on it, will be on there way soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ordered a chunk of WoA clay, was sent to me less than 10 minutes later, along with a bonus CoC cast on it since Virus was lucky with the WoA casts.

 

Can't ask for better than that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

very nice and fast, asked for a 90+ courier cast and got a 100 one, and a nice chat in the meantime

definitely recommend!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't recommend VirusMD's tools highly enough. Since buying some, entertainment in the village has increased tenfold.

 

cpCjeas.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never thought it would happen to me, but apparently I've won the monthly review reward!  The goods are so incredible I'll take the store credit! :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Demonix said:

I never thought it would happen to me, but apparently I've won the monthly review reward!  The goods are so incredible I'll take the store credit! :)

 

Noted on the winners post, enjoy :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi again,

I'm back for a custom cast on a low QL small anvil.

I'll send over 3, in case in case of shatter.

/Dwain

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

... and 38 min later I have my enchanted anvil.

As always full customer satisfaction!

Thank you VirusMD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currier Cast  81-90 Power

Grooming Brush (Cedarwood)    80    Q    - WoA    72,

Hammer (Iron)    79    Q    - WoA    93    - CoC    75,

Mallet (Pinewood)    80    Q    - WoA    82    - CoC    83    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ismira said:

Currier Cast  81-90 Power

Grooming Brush (Cedarwood)    80    Q    - WoA    72,

Hammer (Iron)    79    Q    - WoA    93    - CoC    75,

Mallet (Pinewood)    80    Q    - WoA    82    - CoC    83    

items sent, ill try and catch you for a convo for details on the courier...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bump, added a bunch of new items, bunch of over 90 casts, saddles, some more 90q tools, reorganized the thread a bit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another Happy customer

 

Got my Rare fruit press a nice CoC99

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ragale said:

Another Happy customer

 

Got my Rare fruit press a nice CoC99

for 70c! lucky overcast for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would like to take a couple more of your rugs Virus, when you have a minute. The exquisite 70ql and the beautiful 31ql please. Cod of course and thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Tilda said:

Would like to take a couple more of your rugs Virus, when you have a minute. The exquisite 70ql and the beautiful 31ql please. Cod of course and thanks in advance.

[16:50:10] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now