Sign in to follow this  
Wilczan

[Bug] Trapped dragon hatchling broke out and modified mine entrance

Hello, got dragon hatchling trapped in the mine entrance to the deed.

When I arrived today, I saw that there is additional mine tile created in front of mine entrance, thus mine entrance became normal mine tile and mine door is floatin attached to upper border.

There was a mine entrance on the hovered tile:

wurm.20180213.2320.jpg

Hatchling probably extended it forward by creating another tile (hovered) that became entrance:

wurm.20180213.2321.jpg

When you look from the other side, there is a gap in the wall, do not know if I can fall through it, do not want to check:

wurm.20180213.2321_1.jpg

Now entrance is passable, so security is broken. Also mine doors are not at the opening tile but on second one, opening to the top O_o.

Do not know if that matters, but original entrance had flat floor, rised by concrete. Now it's going down couse of additional tile created.

When I go 6 tiles from the entrance additional mine door showing up in the place where old mine door were placed:

wurm.20180213.2342.jpg

The double tile high mine entrance. Quite a bug and can be nasty if you fall through.

17 minutes ago, Delacroix said:

What part of this is a bug, exactly?

Hole inside the mine instead of wall?

Double wide mine entrance but vertical?

Trap door opening to the top?

Modified existing closed (steel mine door) wich became passable now for everyone? It's a pvp server.

And before someone say something about penning. Hatchling were wandering on my deed destroying buildings. Lured it once FAR away from here but next day it came back. So I penned it till some people could come and kill it couse server is deserted and there is none to kill it right now.

dragons can mine their way through, that is not a bug but a feature... the whole broken mine entrance though... that's a nasty one.