Sign in to follow this  
Tuga

[Fixed] Missing Bulk Items

Ok twice already today. Got a crate rack in my store house with 30 crates full of dirt, 300 in each.

For 2 times already I left the deed and one of the crates lost 90 of the 300 dirt.

On the first time, it was a dirt delivery and I had to do it twice to complete it when I noticed 90 dirt were missing from one crate.

Went back, grabbed another crate and open it to check the dirt it had. 300

Got to my destination 2 map tiles away and 90 dirt were missing from that same large crate that I double checked.

I heard that there was some bug on wagooner/rack not sure which one it was, but before loading the crates from rack to wagooner (if thats the case even) you have put the stuff to a another crate and then load to wagooner. Thats the fix i heard to missing stuff from crates until they have actually fixed the bug. Hopefully this helped. :)

This was said to have been fixed in one of the last updates.

If it is not fixed, then the work around is...

Pull some stuff from that crate (like to ur inventory) and put it back into the crate, while still on deed. Then you should be able to travel off deed saferly. I guess this sort of resets the crate somehow.

I just picked up a crate of 300 84ql logs from an alliance member but when i got home i was missing 60 of them 

Thanks for the report.  I'll note that the previous fix may not be working.

Can you explain exactly how you move your crates from place to place, please?

It sounds like:  Drag from rack to cart then travel off deed and unload?

Did you notice the dirt missing while the crate was still in the cart or after the crate was unloaded?

18 hours ago, Tuga said:

Ok twice already today. Got a crate rack in my store house with 30 crates full of dirt, 300 in each.

For 2 times already I left the deed and one of the crates lost 90 of the 300 dirt.

On the first time, it was a dirt delivery and I had to do it twice to complete it when I noticed 90 dirt were missing from one crate.

Went back, grabbed another crate and open it to check the dirt it had. 300

Got to my destination 2 map tiles away and 90 dirt were missing from that same large crate that I double checked.

Okay, sorry but this was not a wagoner bug.

I got to the crate rack, dragged the crates from the rack to the wagon inventory. From the wagon inventory to a knarrs inventory and set sail.

When I got to my destination, 90 dirt were missing from one of the crates.

Went back to grab some more, did the exact same thing and it happen again.

I confirm it aswell - bug is still effects today.

Crates  in raks (ondeed) are filled with 300 dirt.

I move it from racks directly to knarr cargo (offdeed) and after few minutes it becomes 240 in each crates.

Btw, this crates with dirt was in the racks for at least couple months.

And just made the hint from post above: movet dirt from crate to inv and back (while ondeed). From all 30 in the rack.

Then moved 30 crates from rack to knarr's cargo (offdeed) and in few min it is all 240 agan.

Hint don't work  :(:( 

Edited by Velintar

Dont think you are allowed to put the stuff from the rack to ship/wagon/cart/wagooner directly if you dont want missing stuff, but you have to take the crate out of the rack and put the stuff to different crate or do the inv. pull and back and then load to whatever ship/wagon/etc you want. 

ps. havent tested it my self, just thought of sharing workaround which i heard helped some people. :/ 

You can't put create inside rack any other way than move it directly from some transport, same with taking it back. You can't unload from the rack.

Anyway it shouldn't be this losses.

Fixed with today's patch update.  https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/161649-patch-notes-08mar18/

Please allow the fix to cycle through for a few weeks per the devs:

• Bugfix: Additional fix to check that the 5% tax is not taken from crates stored in racks as soon as they are moved off deed.
  • Note: This fix does require a tax check to occur on deed prior to taking off deed to correctly update the period between taxings.
  • Please allow a few weeks for everything to get a tick before reporting issues.
  • In the meantime, continue to move items from crates in racks to new crates in order to prevent the immediate tax deduction off deed.
  • Like 1