Sign in to follow this  
Arium

Leveling on maximum slope broken

Digging them at either the bottom or top still works, and leveling them up to 300 slopes if none of the surrounding borders is already at 300 slopes works just fine too.

However, since the most recent update i can no longer level 300 slope tiles and it gives me the "Some slope is too steep for your skill level.". Neither leveling them up nor down works, nor flattening 300 slope borders.

If i drop them by a single dirt i can flatten them just fine, level them down just fine, and level them back up to 300 slope just fine.

My digging skill hasn't changed at all and is still at 100.00.

This is the area where i have the problem, its 300 slopes on top of a perfectly flat foundation.

Spoiler

VJveUQv.jpg

7 minutes ago, Arium said:

Digging them at either the bottom or top still works, and leveling them up to 300 slopes if none of the surrounding borders is already at 300 slopes works just fine too.

However, since the most recent update i can no longer level 300 slope tiles and it gives me the "Some slope is too steep for your skill level.". Neither leveling them up nor down works, nor flattening 300 slope borders.

If i drop them by a single dirt i can flatten them just fine, level them down just fine, and level them back up to 300 slope just fine.

My digging skill hasn't changed at all and is still at 100.00.

This is the area where i have the problem, its 300 slopes on top of a perfectly flat foundation.

Hide contents

VJveUQv.jpg

Pretty sure you are not at 100.0 yet, more like 99.9999990006919 but the client will show 100 from the time on when you are over 99.999999 or something because the client only cares about the first 6 digits behind the decimal point, the server checks all 13 digits behind the decimal point.

Edited by Sklo:D

Just now, Sklo:D said:

Pretty sure you are not at 100.0 yet, more like 99.9999990006919 but the client will show 100 from the time on when you are over 99.999999 or something because the client only cares about the first 6 digits behind the decimal point, the server checks 13 digits behind the decimal point.

well, true, its actually impossible to reach an actual 100 but im past the point of the title and where the client stops showing decimals. which is around 99.999999617 or so.