Sign in to follow this  
Angelklaine

Hellfang - Under new management

For those of you who played with Wimble/had him on your deeds, please check your permissions and ensure Hellfang is removed. I will check servers as I come across them and try and sort them. 

Wimble left unexpectedly. He was in the Affliction server when he did and I don't think he reset anyone's permissions. I do not plan to take advantage of it, but just the same, go over them and reset if you ever allowed Hellfang access.

For those of you who had a bone to pick with Wimble, please understand I now own Hellfang and take that fact into consideration.

Thanks for your understanding.

• Like 2

Soo Wimble just caused a TC raid on us, and then gave the account to TC?

1mbuh7.jpg

1 hour ago, loetuw said:

i have wimble

He didn't give the account to TC. He gave it to me. There's a difference.

Just now, Hawkinson said:

And you are in TC.

And Wimble was in WU.

That doesn't mean it was WU who made TC raid them. It was Wimble. There's a difference between the two. 

7 minutes ago, Niki said:

I don't understand why they would give away something for free, especially if it's a really good account which cleary had value - was being bidded on here and Wimble wasn't accepting bids? Also why Angel would you accept that when you have so many already and has no problem paying for anything you need? None of my business I guess but this is public/drama so why not I'll bite.

I bet Wimble is still playing Hellfang and just decided to join the winning side on chaos. What do I know thought right? I'm a silly "freedum."

Why the hell would we let Wimble in to our PMK? 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Niki said:

I don't understand why they would give away something for free, especially if it's a really good account which cleary had value - was being bidded on here and Wimble wasn't accepting bids? Also why Angel would you accept that when you have so many already and has no problem paying for anything you need? None of my business I guess but this is public/drama so why not I'll bite.

I bet Wimble is still playing Hellfang and just decided to join the winning side on chaos. What do I know thought right? I'm a silly "freedum."

so are you asking if i sent you a supreme huge axe or something with value to you just randomly and told you take it - you wont? Afaik Angelkaine was just given a PW of an acc because a person decided he does not want it anymore and now he did something wrong? :D And what does it matter how many he has?

Hey Niki I accidentally just sent you 5 of TC kingdom scale sets without a cod. they are valuable ok. 

• Like 1

Well, what you think is or will happen is a different thread. Right now Angel owns the account and the purpose of the thread is to make sure you're aware to clear permissions and to let people know it's under new management.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Niki said:

I bet Wimble is still playing Hellfang and just decided to join the winning side on chaos. What do I know though right? I'm a silly "freedum."

He pvp'd with us yesterday on Elevation and got kills and didn't die. That alone makes it impossible that it's Wimble.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Niki said:

I bet Wimble is still playing Hellfang and just decided to join the winning side on chaos. What do I know though right? I'm a silly "freedum."

He didn't want to sell to any JKers.

8 hours ago, Niki said:

I accepted it because he offered it to me. What happens after that or the reasons behind it is between myself and Wimble a whomever else we decide to include in the affair. Evidently you are not one of those people.

This thread was made because I took over a polarizing account and I feel I have been very generous on how I have handled the situation. Wimble quit out of the blue. He logged off in the middle of nowhere and stepped away from the game never to return. I do not metagame, and I am sure whomever played with Wimble would appreciate to not have an enemy pmk having access to their belongings. If it had been a regular sales/purchase, I wouldnt had bothered 

Why you need to see a drama on everything is beyond me. And the fact I have money or not is irrelevant. I can't speak for Wimble's motivations, but maybe the fact that I dont monetize everything might be the reason he gave it to me. Ever stop to think about that?

• Like 2

Are we really arguing about whether people should be allowed to do what they like with stuff they own?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Wonka said:

Are we really arguing about whether people should be allowed to do what they like with stuff they own?

No. We are arguing about if its okay or not to accept free stuff when you are not dirt poor.

Surely it's the decision of the person doing the giving what to do with their stuff?  You could certainly offer to pay, but if they refuse, that's their decision? 

I seem to be missing something here.

3 hours ago, Wonka said:

Surely it's the decision of the person doing the giving what to do with their stuff?  You could certainly offer to pay, but if they refuse, that's their decision? 

you are missing it was Niki being mad at angelkaine for nothing (Maybe not mad but questioning him for some unknown reason)

3 hours ago, Wonka said:

Yeah I deleted my posts, nothing to see here.

28 minutes ago, Wulfgarr said:

you are missing it was Niki being mad at angelkaine for nothing (Maybe not mad but questioning him for some unknown reason)

I'm always mad dontchaknow?

• Like 1