Sign in to follow this  
sEeDliNgS

Merchant receipt for sold items

PX8p7jN.png

I have a merchant where I sell items for myself and players in my village, then give them the money if their items sell.. But the only way to know is if I take a screenshot and compare it every time I have money in the merchant.

I think it would be nice to either be able to see a list of items that are sold (including the rename text if possible, or just the item name, enchants, ql, etc) from the merchant contract, or even a little item in the merchant (like a little paper with the info and selling price, after merchant cut). Would help solve the mystery of what was sold for those who don't have a mixture like this.

• Like 4

+1 would be nice if we had more advanced options on merchant. I often end up curious what was sold when i have money on merchant which can be annoying.

• Like 1

+1

I don't have, nor never have had, a merchant... but it seems like it wouldn't be crazy hard to replace the item sold with papyrus copying over the needed information.

Other games will send such information to your mailbox, but simply putting an object on in the merchant when an item is sold is probably easier.

6 hours ago, JakeRivers said:

-1 tell them to get there own merchants

15 hours ago, sEeDliNgS said:

Would help solve the mystery of what was sold

Not related to my post. The main point was to find out what was sold.

• Like 1