Sign in to follow this  
Muse

Wagoner crate contents decay / items missing on delivery

I just tonight sent a delivery of 2 full crates of 300 mortar from my deed at U18 - to Greendog at L13 on Deliverance.

Upon receipt and checking (as soon as the consignment had arrived) the recipient told me both crates were missing 15 mortar each.

It seems wagoner contents are susceptible to very quick off-deed decay.

Please would you address this, so that purchased goods do not go missing within the few minutes it takes for the wagoner to complete its delivery? Thanks.

Even though the crates were checked straight away in this case at Greendog - it would be good if we could also remove decay on crates that are still sealed, and perhaps reset the decay timer at the point of unsealing, to allow the recipient to get them back to their deed if necessary, and stored away.

Your logical endeavors are appreciated! :)

only higher trustworthy wagoners

was the crates of mortar sitting full on your deed for sometime before being shipped off?

Yes Jake - it was full in a crate rack, on deed for some time.

I have now been advised to always transfer contents to a new crate before sending.

Not very fast or convenient but until the issue has been addressed, it should help others who have the time to do this before sending via wagoner.