Sign in to follow this  
Meep

[Bug] Valrei missions broken

Went and did the Libila mission on Epic: Description: Libila asks 1 of you to perform the Ritual of death at the Mantra Temple. It is located in the northwest regions.

Done the ritual and nothing happens and i end up with 2 of the same mission in shortlist over missions, no karma and no scenario points.
We had no mission for Libila on epic for a couple of days then this one came up when server reset but it doesn't seem to work.

https://imgur.com/a/6lrQK

The bug has been added.

Has anyone else had issues with ritual missions?

Please state if the mission requires only 1 performer or more than one.

Also state if it's on pve or pvp.

Copy the mission details to your post as well.

thank you

Cannot finish the current Fo sacc mission on Elevation. I have the Soulstruck Spirit reuired for it, I have tried to sacrifice it in multiple altars of Fo. The sac timer ends, but no "Fo gladly accepts" or whatever message, the item is not removed from the altar.

1 participants required (1 item to sacc).

If I put another random item in the altar that one gets sacrificed correctly, but the Soulstruck Spirit stays in the altar and mission is not completed.

Item ql is 39, no damage.

Spoiler

Name: Everyone: Fo's shining run
Creator: System
Started: 2/11/18 10:01 AM
Progress: 1.0%
Expires: 2/14/18 10:01 AM

Difficulty: 1 / 7
Description: Fo asks you to sacrifice 1 of the hidden Soulstruck Spirit which can be found by investigating and digging in the wilderness.
Rewards: 100 karma and 20m sleep bonus for the person who completes this mission as well as 500 karma per item with 30m extra sleep bonus split between participants upon completion (30m max each)

It seems I still got some progress ackownledged, look at the bottom row - but nothing else happens

pu1xuSc.jpg

Edited by Jaz

Tried to sacc with other avatars, no success. No karma, no scenario points received.

Tried to sacc 2x items at the same time, 50ql one too, no success.

additional info: having other items in the altar when trying to sacc for the bugged mission will sometimes prevent other items to be sacrificed as well.