Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

Blossom reconstruction - pay no attention to the mess

Hi all, 

Blossom will be undergoing some reconstruction work over the next few days, travel through it may be a little bumpy, it can be bypassed by travelling to the west side along the lake. During this time the highway network may not be fully linked, but it's not expected to last long. 

The highway will be reconnected ASAP

Apologies for the inconvenience!

• Like 4

fHJj5D0hSvStJbGYSACv3Q.png

The road has been restored and is able to be traversed again. We are working hard (or hardly working?) on the rest of the redesign!

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Joelle said:

The road has been restored and is able to be traversed again. We are working hard (or hardly working?) on the rest of the redesign!

"We" as in Kasumi, I witnessed her sleeping in Blossom over night, on the bare ground, with a handful of mixed grass under her head, holding a shovel in her right hand and a pickaxe in her left hand (and nobody knows what she hid under her improvised pillow!).

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Evening said:

"We" as in Kasumi, I witnessed her sleeping in Blossom over night, on the bare ground, with a handful of mixed grass under her head, holding a shovel in her right hand and a pickaxe in her left hand (and nobody knows what she hid under her improvised pillow!).

I had the funniest dream of being an icecream with a pizza for a friend and a forest giant trying to eat us.... dreams huh??

• Like 4

Important to note that you can use a portal to get to Blossom on Pristine from epic.  But there is no ability to portal back to epic from Pristine because the Blossom portal is gone.  I built a portal to the north of Blossom, just off of the perimeter so I could return to Epic.

Obviously, if you have a portal other than at Blossom that you use, you can still use those.

Any chance to share a few screens when you are done there? :huh:

1 hour ago, Grumpysmith said:

Important to note that you can use a portal to get to Blossom on Pristine from epic.  But there is no ability to portal back to epic from Pristine because the Blossom portal is gone.  I built a portal to the north of Blossom, just off of the perimeter so I could return to Epic.

Obviously, if you have a portal other than at Blossom that you use, you can still use those.

There is an Epic portal in Blossom, near the area with pavement "flowers", right on highway border.

Rare + portals used to have the tendency to become invisible until a relog, so maybe that's why you didn't see it, but it is there.

19 minutes ago, Finnn said:

Any chance to share a few screens when you are done there? :huh:

Of course, it is going to be too pretty to don't share images :D

• Like 1

Not done yet but thought some might like to see the awesome progress made so far (sorry don't know why these screenies came out so bleh ;))

53Vv7Yn.jpg?1

vmrofnu.jpg?1

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Aum said:

i should really finish that market now xD

Yep, you just need to come back home :)

(Dreaming of that poor little naked area between the two towns becoming a pretty garden oasis..oops no palm trees...nevermind)

• Like 1

On 2/21/2018 at 0:40 PM, Aum said:

i should really finish that market now xD

Also, you should restock your merchants lol 

Edited by Mykoal
I need to learn to type...