Sign in to follow this  
Steveleeb

Slate and Marble brick planned floors (missing textures)

Hallo.
I'm using this image to demonstrate textures, they are all paving types but they are not all floor types.

Marble Brick, Slate Brick and Sandstone brick floors are not possible to build above the 1st floor because they only exist as paving. 
Would it be possible to add them?
There are mass multitude of reasons that i'm not going to insult anyone by explaining. 

thank you for reading.

tiles.png

This is a related thread but dilutes the issue somewhat with more suggestions; https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/151598-new-road-floor-types

Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 6

Steeve, it uses paving skill, get gud man 8)

I can currently pave up to 12 floors, if you need help let me know.

Okay, looks like we could use a few more flooring options, but I never noticed before:

zTt6DZy.jpg?1

Edited by JakeRivers

well now yer just being facetious :P
When i say it only applies to paving, i mean, pavements. 
When i say floors i mean, house floors that you build.
Thank you for the graphic tho, i should have added that. 

Ladies and gentlemen as you can see, it excludes Marble Brick, Slate Brick and Sandstone brick floors.

your paving skill is useless if you want to use a marble brick floor because you have a bridge up there

Edited by Steveleeb

Initially I thought due to the wiki photo you used you meant all those options, not just the 3 missing ones. ;)

I need to learn to read better.

• Like 1

These came out at the same time as the new walls did, right?  Maybe they were subject to the same texture limitations that existed at the time?

Might have been intended as floors all along and just fell through the cracks when that limitation was resolved.

Edit:  Looking at that picture, aren't the pottery brick floors different than the pottery paving?  Would it be cool to include the pottery paving style as a floor as well?  I vaguely remember the pottery brick floors still being the older style.

Edited by Reylaark
photo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, JakeRivers said:

Initially I thought due to the wiki photo you used you meant all those options, not just the 3 missing ones. ;)

I need to learn to read better.

it's fine, shydow thought the same initially, so before anyone else read it, i corrected it by adding this line;
`I'm using this image to demonstrate textures, some of them are floors, some of them are not.`
not gud enough i guess. -_-

hmm.. how else to put it..
fixed maybe.. edited it into `I'm using this image to demonstrate textures, they are all paving types but they are not all floor types.`

Thanks for the feedback

2 hours ago, Reylaark said:

Looking at that picture, aren't the pottery brick floors different than the pottery paving?  Would it be cool to include the pottery paving style as a floor as well?  I vaguely remember the pottery brick floors still being the older style.

nope, i have pottery brick on my dojos 5th floor. I was delighted when the texture changed to the new one.
less delighted when i realised slate slab paving had turned into slate brick paving and only cost one brick.
swings and roundabouts.

Spoiler

fVIkWlE.jpg

Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 1

bump 
zTt6DZy.jpg?1
Marble Brick, Slate Brick and Sandstone brick missing