Sign in to follow this  
Tuga

[No Bug] KOS Bugged?

So once Zilbar went to my house and stole a bunch of stuff from my merchants. Like buying rare glimmer huge axes for 10c from my merchants and stuff.

Fault was a bit mine since I forgot one of my doors unlocked to show the house to a friend just the night before. Still just cause u can, doesnt mean u should..

So anyways I added him and his alt Tera to my KOS list on my deed. This was like 6months ago or more.

Yesterday I saw him posting in trades in my server (surely was looking for something to steal again) and I checked my KOS list to see if he was still there.

Seems that when the highways were introduced, new perms were also introduced and KOS was auto disabled by the game....

So I checked my perms yesterday and enabled KOS again in my deed, KOS list was empty.

I re added Zilbar and Teras name to the list and rechecked the deed reputations to see if their names would show now, wich they didnt!

And I clicked on the perma button, reputation -100

Feb 5, 2018 12:35:59 AM  Tuga adds Zilbar to the KOS warning list.

Feb 5, 2018 12:35:06 AM  Tuga adds Tera to the KOS warning list.

RlFVJDJ.jpg

No bug.  I discussed this with Tuga and we tested that putting a person on KOS will reflect their status the next time they enter the game.

• Like 1