Sign in to follow this  
Nappy

Shifting price sale - Now 1/2 silver for rares/supremes

Trying something new for me. This will be a shifting price sale and it will work as follows:

1) Prices for rares will initially be 4 silver each. Supremes will be priced at 8 silver each.

2) People may request any item and pay the 4 silver price for a rare or the 8 silver price for a supreme

3) After some random period of time I will announce a price shift to 3/6 meaning rares are now 3 silver each, supremes are now 6 silver each

4) People may request any item and pay the 3 silver price for a rare or the 6 silver price for a supreme

5) After some random period of time I will announce a price shift to 2/4 meaning rares are now 2 silver each, supremes are now 4 silver each

6) People may request any item and pay the 2 silver price for a rare or the 4 silver price for a supreme

7) After some random period of time I will announce a price shift to 1/2 meaning rares are now 1 silver each, supremes are now 2 silver each

8) People may request any item and pay the 1 silver price for a rare or the 2 silver price for a supreme

I will honor the requests in order of placement. Payment will be via COD mail or in person delivery when needed. Ingame silver is preferred.

Current Phase - Rares are 4 3 2 1 silver each, Supremes are 8 6 4 2 silver each.

Item list will follow in next post. 

Edited by Nappy
  • Like 4

All items gone.

Edited by Nappy

Removed from this tile, moved to list above.

Edited by Nappy

24) 90 ql Supreme Combat Butcherknife, iron

[22:36:22] A heavy knife with a bent blade perfect for butchering. This is a supreme example of the item, with fine details and slick design. You need to temper the butchering knife by dipping it in water while it's hot.
[22:36:22] You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  'Tnarius'.
[22:36:22] Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [82]
[22:36:22] Life Transfer has been cast on it, so it will transfer life to you when harming enemies. [84]
[22:36:22] Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [78]
[22:36:22] Mind stealer has been cast on it, so it will steal knowledge from non-players. [87]

cod johnston for 8 silver? *fingers crossed*

1 minute ago, Rikki said:

24) 90 ql Supreme Combat Butcherknife, iron

[22:36:22] A heavy knife with a bent blade perfect for butchering. This is a supreme example of the item, with fine details and slick design. You need to temper the butchering knife by dipping it in water while it's hot.
[22:36:22] You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  'Tnarius'.
[22:36:22] Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [82]
[22:36:22] Life Transfer has been cast on it, so it will transfer life to you when harming enemies. [84]
[22:36:22] Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [78]
[22:36:22] Mind stealer has been cast on it, so it will steal knowledge from non-players. [87]

cod johnston for 8 silver? *fingers crossed*

[17:28:18] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

COD for 8 silver. 

For this one item I should have put a special clause - a request to let me know in a while if you had fun fighting with it (and a shield of course).

2 minutes ago, Davih said:

18) and 24) are 8s each now?

if yes, cod davih

[17:32:03] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Item 24 already gone. Sent item 18.

4 minutes ago, Davih said:

35) : cod davih

[17:33:35] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

4 minutes ago, Davih said:

21) cod davih

[17:34:28] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

3 minutes ago, Davih said:

48) cod davih

[17:35:25] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

2 minutes ago, Brainer said:

4) to Brainer

[17:39:18] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

28 minutes ago, IkaDemandred said:

#11 rare toolbelt 2s

cod to Siegfried if accepted

Not accepted. Currently in the 4s per rare, 8 silver per supreme phase of the sale. 

Please bid again in the 2s per rare phase if the item is still available at that point in time.

I'll buy #11 for 4s. COD to Zaj please

Edited by Jaz

22 hours ago, Jaz said:

I'll buy #11 for 4s. COD to Zaj please

Sent - TY

Added items 51 - 73. Prices continue at Rares = 4 silver each, supremes = 8 silver each.