Sign in to follow this  
MordosKull

Disappearing Horses

Forgive me if I'm not in the correct section of the forum as I'm not sure what types of bugs these are exactly.

There are three I keep experiencing:

- Inside caves, a body of water will reflect the sky and trees above it from above ground as opposed to showing nothing or a cave ceiling.

- When I enter a cave embarked on a large cart with two horses pulling it, one of the horses will often disappear, only to show back up after leaving the cave.

- In my backpack, items with damage don't display the corresponding damage color like in the inventory. They just stay white like before the color update to damage numbers.

Any help is appreciated.

o/

Well, in case you are still following this. The animals pulling carts/wagon disappearing when entering a mine, is a known issue. I posted a thread shows how it works, and has the fix (just exit the mine, the animal will reattach itself). Would be nice if they fixed this one. Turns out, I have read some ppl having their animals getting attacked by monsters above ground when this happens.  My thread...

I'm not sure bout the other glitches you posted.

TOWING HORSE BEHIND SAILBOAT ON ROPE AND LAG STRIKES AND I LOSE ANOTHER WHEN I COME BACK ON LINE.  IS THERE A MEMORY FOR THE HORSE SO IT STAYS WITH BOAT 

On 5/9/2018 at 11:48 AM, christopher said:

TOWING HORSE BEHIND SAILBOAT ON ROPE AND LAG STRIKES AND I LOSE ANOTHER WHEN I COME BACK ON LINE.  IS THERE A MEMORY FOR THE HORSE SO IT STAYS WITH BOAT 

If you equip a saddle on your horse, it won't wander on its own except when you're leading it with a rope, so if you disconnect it will stay where you left it.

If you think there's a bug related to this somehow, please post another thread about the problem.