Sign in to follow this  
TeeeBOMB

Lost materials from crates

Ok, today, just now, I was on my deed (Centersville on Independence), in an underground building (Centersville Long House). I was riding my large cart, opened a crate rack, dragged 3 crates to my cart (2 had 300 dirt, one had some less than 300 dirts in it). Went to my off deed location to do some leveling.

When I got to the spot & opened my cart, I had lost dirt from at least 2 of my large crates. The ones that used to have 300 each in them only had 255 each in them. This is confirmed this trip.

Other time, I left w/ some full (300) crates of rock shard, when I got to the job, I was missing rock shard, but was not certain if they had 300 in them originally or not. This time I am sure. I had 300 dirt in each of the full crates and now, 45 are missing from each crate.

k3do87u.jpg

I want my dirt back! .. lol.. or , well.. if you could fix this quit deleting my materials would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks your time,

Teeebomb

• Like 1

Ok this just now happened again. This is screenie of the full crates as I left the mine , just after loading (drag from crate rack to my cart) inside an on deed building underground (Longhouse on Cornersville deed on Independence)...

11w93lr.jpg

Then at job, in my deed perimeter, just a few minutes later, at some point I lost dirt. Not sure how much I used from the bottom most crate, but the top 2 should still have 300 in them. WTF my dirt disa-frick'n pearing.

9VUYcm0.jpg

Please fix this, or tell me a work around so I don't keep loosing my dirt.

Thanks your Time.

It is happening to all of us - you are not alone - dont worry, they will fix it :) 

Edited by bangzuvelis
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, bangzuvelis said:

It is happening to all of us

Thanks post that, I thought I had read it somewhere, could not find the thread.

Appreciated o7