Sign in to follow this  
Fablecrafter

Titles for Scythe Skill

I've been using a scythe as a weapon for a while now (yea I know it's not even remotely "great" :P , but I enjoy using it :P ), and I got to thinking that it'd be nice to see some titles added into the game for gaining skill for the scythe  :)

My thoughts, with the help of Shydow for coming up with titles for ranks :) :

50: Mower
70: Thresher
90: (The) Reaper

• Like 1

I might go for Cutter over Thresher (simply for farming accuracy :P ), but plenty of titles are loose with the nomenclature, so why not here. :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xor said:

Save the reaper for 100! Otherwise +1 

To be honest, i wanna say "(The) Grim Reaper" for 100, but it's typically who-ever gets to 100 first that makes the suggestion :)

i got my huge axe skill to 90 the other week.
no title. 

if applied to the scythe (parent skill > Miscellaneous items), it should be applied to the huge axe also (parent skill > Axe).
if fighting with it is what we're talking about.
I'm fairly certain none of the other weapons, farm tools or not, come with their own title. 

+1 but not just the scythe

1 hour ago, Steveleeb said:

i got my huge axe skill to 90 the other week.
no title. 

if applied to the scythe (parent skill > Miscellaneous items), it should be applied to the huge axe also (parent skill > Axe).
if fighting with it is what we're talking about.
I'm fairly certain none of the other weapons, farm tools or not, come with their own title. 

+1 but not just the scythe

Shydow had mentioned that only the parent skills of weapons have titles at present, if at all, after I'd made this suggestion, and I was sorta hoping that this could spark others to speak up about their weapons of choice as well :)

• Like 1