Sign in to follow this  
Fairyshine

Destroy cart and ship button

Different WU servers each have an option which could work in WO.

1. If the cart owner has not logged in for 90 days and the cart is off deed you can rclick and choose to "clean up" (or some such name). Then slowly after 30 seconds or so the item will be destroyed (vanish).

2.  If the cart owner has not logged in for 90 days and the cart is off deed you can rclick and choose to "claim Item". Then the cart is transferred to your name the same as if you had created it. The problem here of course is that you are not destroying the cart. Then an option would be need to be added to destroy it anyway, so the first option might be the best solution, or maybe a combination of the two.

=Ayes=

Just found this and have to say huge +1
Even if it just was an option to bash. Why isn't that there in the first place? Could just be for the things you own yourself too.

I was wondering what to do with my current cart because I'd like to replace it with one out of darker wood and I just don't like cluttering the land off deed just to let something decay... also how long will it take to decay? Somewhere on Inde there is still a cart of me from the time when I first settled there (about 4 years ago) - will it take that long to vanish? x.x

Also, creating a lava tile just to destroy something you own seems like an overkill and is also very cumbersome if you don't have path of power yourself... or a suitable rock tile nearby.

On 2/5/2018 at 6:31 AM, Ayes said:

Different WU servers each have an option which could work in WO.

1. If the cart owner has not logged in for 90 days and the cart is off deed you can rclick and choose to "clean up" (or some such name). Then slowly after 30 seconds or so the item will be destroyed (vanish).

2.  If the cart owner has not logged in for 90 days and the cart is off deed you can rclick and choose to "claim Item". Then the cart is transferred to your name the same as if you had created it. The problem here of course is that you are not destroying the cart. Then an option would be need to be added to destroy it anyway, so the first option might be the best solution, or maybe a combination of the two.

=Ayes=

Would love both of those options being added. 90 days seems pretty reasonable for off deed as well. 

+1

not a fan of a 1-click woodyyoe change myself, but not actually opposed to it, especially if it makes players happy. (1-time use for existing only though, otherwise I AM opposed lol)