Sign in to follow this  
LumpyGravy

CLOSE PLS - PC/WTS 5 player accounts, a couple priests

Want to sell and get price checks as a whole group and PC individually also if possible (My friend has had to move and will no longer be able to play)

https://www.niarja.com/skill_compare/XXXDaneyko Think a Mag priest SALE PENDING

https://www.niarja.com/skill_compare/Rediarknil

https://www.niarja.com/skill_compare/Jainan

https://www.niarja.com/skill_compare/Bishop Path of love can enchant grass

https://www.niarja.com/skill_compare/Jibboooo

Bishop.jpg

Daneyko.jpg

Jainan.jpg

Jibboo_-_fo.jpg

Rediarknil.jpg

Just a PC for now, a sale may be born tho!

Edited by LumpyGravy

You need to include important information such as faith and path info for all accounts where applicable. Otherwise price checks will be based on the lowest possible price without taking that into account.

You need to disclose info if you want a proper price check.

38 minutes ago, Angelklaine said:

You need to include important information such as faith and path info for all accounts where applicable. Otherwise price checks will be based on the lowest possible price without taking that into account.

You need to disclose info if you want a proper price check.

trying to get the owner my friend to help me fill in the empty info

Danyeko is 96 faith/favor  Mag priest POK Mud Dweller  

Rediarknli is a fighter/plate smith POI Psycho   renowned plate smith   was from epic 

Jibboo is a fo battery,  Splendid path of love 63 favor/faith - was PCed at 35 silver

Bishop enchants grass only got him for that reason

Jainan is paaw priest, was grinding up his faith 63faith/favor

Gear:

13 rare tools, etc including Supreme Pickaxe 90ql w/10ql rune Blank , no enchants

Like Lumpy said I am moving again here in China for work and my time in wurm will be limited to very very little. So little I would not enjoy playing. I am seeking 3g for all of these. I honestly think it is a good deal. You can PM me or lumpy as he has verified PayPal. 

• Like 1

Good luck on your new job, or old job relocation.  I'd say your 3g hope for all is pretty fair.  Maybe 120 each for the 1st two, then ~15 for the last 3, plus the rare/supreme gear.  Someone could probably make another 20-40 silver selling everything individually, if they have the patience.  I would have made an offer, if I had the time, but too consumed with a project on Pristine.

• Like 1

I would take 275 USD through verified PayPal. I hope this draws a buyer :)

l have had offers for individual chars, if you are interested please post offers below

received a few offers for individual toons, will be replying to them today.. if you just want 1 character PLS post or PM your offers here

OK: I don't want this to drag on too long so I am gonna post my top offers ATM and unless we get offers OVER this amount i will be contacting the pledgers soon to trade over the characters.

75E for dayeyko has been offered by Xor

125S had been offered for Rediarknil naked except a rope from Nappy

20S for bishop was offered directly to Loggy,, by Hawkinson

these are the top offers I have atm.... I am just getting home so will lunch and such and then check back here for better offers then I will be contacting the winners with my paypal etc as needed

Edited by LumpyGravy

76S has been offered for daneyko which is a small bump above Xor's offer by Nick removed By request

Edited by LumpyGravy

Oven is preheating, i will get food in my belly then I will be back to sort out the top offers on the table then

If it’s bidding, why not just run an auction?

i hear ya.... i was trying to get a sale on the whole group then it kind of devolved into this as people were sending in offers for single characters..... Trying to get my buddie the biggest return on his investment as i can as he paid out over $800 in last couple months acquiring all the accounts

if you want as a "bidder" I can move that toon over to an auction? yeah the 1s increase is a little maddening, and I am taking that toon Daneyko as with all the items in the picture show as his on him....

if I did turn it into a auction i could post it as a 24hr auction and 1hr snipe protection,, let me know if you want me to make it into an auction so you can bid at ease..... I posted the peoples names so you would know i wasn't bumping it myself to just get a bit more

Also to be fair XOR asked me for a buyout price...... I had no answer..... so i am feeling kind of bad for Xor in this instance

17 minutes ago, LumpyGravy said:

Also to be fair XOR asked me for a buyout price...... I had no answer..... so i am feeling kind of bad for Xor in this instance

No hard feelings bud. Auction is best for the seller anyway. That would be my sugg suggestion regardless of a buyout offer. For all we know I might not be the highest bidder and you’d be costing yourself money to sell early. 

I only suggested an auction since there seems to be interest from multiple parties and were basically bidding anyway. 

I have accepted a Buyout offer from Xor - Sale pending till Saturday! IF the sale falls though i will prob turn this toon into an auction but as it stands now i have accepted XOR's offer

top offer for rediarknil was 125s - I felt this was too good a deal so i am matching the top offer and keeping rediarknil myself!

Traded to Nappy as i said i would,,, resisted last min urge to buy myself

Edited by LumpyGravy

sold jainan to Bix

Xor sale still pending

havent heard from the buyer for Bishop

still a few good toons to get you all going!

gonna close this thread, I will make an auction on the remaining toons i guess as i havent heard back from the last few offers in over 3 days