Sign in to follow this  
Wimblonian

close

But you just bought it... Why you selling again so quick? What will we do without Wimble?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Angelklaine said:

But you just bought it... Why you selling again so quick? What will we do without Wimble?

Leaving Wurm... Don't like the direction in which it has gone.

4 hours ago, Wimblonian said:

Leaving Wurm... Don't like the direction in which it has gone.

bad :( 

• Like 1

bump Send me offers. I would 100% let them both go for 400 euros. considering all offers though

Edited by Wimblonian

Bump! Will let both go for 350 USD.

I will let Hellfang go for 250 Euros

Will come with a deed on Serenity, but you will be at Strongbox. Both accounts are in that deed with Hellfang as owner. Deed comes with farm land, token house, the moon metal in the bsb's, and all the armor, tools, weapons and rares I have.

Hellfang is also a champion of smeagain on Elevation. With 2 lives remaining.

Edited by Wimblonian

11 hours ago, Wimblonian said:

Bump! Will let both go for 350 USD.

I will let Hellfang go for 250 Euros

Will come with a deed on Serenity, but you will be at Strongbox. Both accounts are in that deed with Hellfang as owner. Deed comes with farm land, token house, the moon metal in the bsb's, and all the armor, tools, weapons and rares I have.

Hellfang is also a champion of smeagain on Elevation. With 2 lives remaining.

Firm offer, 250 ingame silver for Hellfang. Toon can be sold naked. All items, buildings, deed etc. can stay with you.

Happy to also do some sort of proxy via neutral player if you have any concerns at all about the transfer being handled correctly and fairly.

@Wimblonian @Wimble

Edited by Nappy

3 hours ago, Nappy said:

Firm offer, 250 ingame silver for Hellfang. Toon can be sold naked. All items, buildings, deed etc. can stay with you.

Happy to also do some sort of proxy via neutral player if you have any concerns at all about the transfer being handled correctly and fairly.

@Wimblonian @Wimble

This offer will expire at midnight tonight eastern time. 

12 hours ago, Nappy said:

This offer will expire at midnight tonight eastern time. 

Made it clear to many of you I will not sell to any you, I appreciate the offer though. :)

6 hours ago, Wimblonian said:

Made it clear to many of you I will not sell to any you, I appreciate the offer though. :)

No worries, it's up to you who you ultimately decide to sell to and of course if you even do ever sell.

Regardless, was a firm offer and gave you a potential exit. Best of luck with your sale etc.