Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

Valrei International. 052 - BREAKING NEWS EDITION

Congratulations Samool, well deserved :) You've put in a monster amount of work getting the client to where it is.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mclavin said:

Can we get a PMK Template for sails???????????

Agreed with that.

Such awesome work done by the devs, * Applause * 

I'm going to need a vacation just to make use of these features.

If someone could bribe the server hamsters, that would be great.

Congrats Samool! May your sanity last a bit longer than mine did. However, as you're here already, I assume it's long gone. :)

• Like 12

This is easily the best update I've seen in a long time, I love improved graphics and these are amazing... I think I actually just fell in love a little... 

@SamoolBIG GRATS! Another slave bonded to CC <evil grin>

The placement upgrade is simply.. awesome. Finally it seems I'll do the interior works in my houses?

Thank you for the wood types coming back - I'm afraid I'll need to redo a ton of wooden items with the correct mats... :P

Send extra email to all known former dye masters, please... there will be demand.

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 2

What a great update!  Thanks for all of this.  Congrats Samool.

Wood texture!

Many of us have missed this more than any other change/nerf in Wurm.

Now I hope Oleanderwood/riftwood has a nice color (for my knarr).

And that the "new" furniture can have other wood textures.

Edited by Cecci
typo
  • Like 1

Wow! It will be great, thanks a lot.

Samoo congratulations! :)

[12:01:21] A small sailing boat that will accommodate five people.Wood  colors: r=251, g=105, b=233.Sail colors: r=69, g=184, b=69. It is locked with a lock of very poor quality. It is made from birchwood. It could be improved with a log. Ql: 69.67518, Dam: 0.0. The name of the owner, Gertrudeshemangy, has been etched in the stern.

Very nice!

And a huge congratulations to Samool, more than deserved. I've only seen a part of the work you've put in and that itself was immense. Best of luck going forward!

Congrats Samool!

And holy smokes, these changes are going to be amazing! That barrel placement gif is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like 2

Congrats Samool! Can't wait to see how people decorate and personalize their deeds with the new dye and placement mechanic :)

29 minutes ago, Budzilla said:

Sweet baby Jesus it's happening

Super awesomesauce!

Congrats, Samool!

Woah, great work, those things looks amazing :D Although i tend to make everything i cedar/oak i hope it will have nice texture :P

Congratulations Samool.

As for the rest of the news, words fail me- in a most wonderful way.

Thank you so much.

Color mapping is quite useful and also the new placing feature will also be a great addition. I already can think of tons of things I could mod in using the new mouse placing feature.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ascorbic said:

Retrograde: When you guys launch this, PLEASE, send out a newsletter to all the email addresses you got.  I think it will bring a lot of players back to know everything you guys have added over the last year.

Love what you guys are doing, keep it up.

As an inactive player I will admit to ignoring a lot of the updates but the reinstatement of wood types is a big draw to come back. I never really understood why they were taken away in the first place. I guess they 'upgraded' one thing that meant that wood types weren't possible anymore but taking away a significant feature never sat right with me and seemed another way that normal players were getting shafted for the Steam version. 

• Like 2

These changes look amazing, but where are the animal crates?? Last year, it was announced that bringing animal crates are one of the devs' main focuses at the moment. Love the new colours, but I hope animal crates are still being given top priority? When can we expect them in?

• Like 4

Congratulation Samool, keep up the great work!

Yay for dyes. I like the new movement system, I wonder if this is in preparation for the things on tables soon. I wonder...

• Like 1