Sign in to follow this  
dl

Hell's Sewers Canal opened - New canal on indi

Hi everyone

I've been working on this for a very long time. But finally i'm proud to announce that Lake Harmony and Crystal lake now are connected. The electricians are not quite finished but you can sail/ride through it. Canal is 5 tiles wide 3 full depth one sloping and 1 land. water enterence is double in both ends. The land passage are behind stone doors awaiting to decay but open to everyone. Feel free to bash'em :-) 

Now some might think why work so hard to connect a tiny lake. Well the big goal is of course to continue west to the inner sea so you don't need to go down around FM Cave Canal.

That project will start late 2018 likely november. A lot of trolls have spawned since i went underground cleaning out iron veins and my large maul is itching. In other words i need a break :-)

Thanks to all of you who contributed killing some veins and especially you priesty guys who helped with a lot of strong walling. 

A few pics. If you want more you can go to Hell. We always welcome guests :-)

Hell's Sewers Canal

Hell's%20Sewers%20Canal.PNG

hells%20sewers2.PNG

Edited by dl
  • Like 10

3 hours ago, dl said:

A few pics. If you want more you can go to Hell. We always welcome guests :-)

The best part of the post! (except for the smell when traveling through it) Well done!

=Ayes=

Woo Hoo!

Let me know if you need any lamp blessings.  =)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Dorian said:

Woo Hoo!

Let me know if you need any lamp blessings.  =)

Thanks

As said on freedom channel the lights should be installed by sunday. Perhaps as soon as tomorrow night

Bellamin is fully charged and moored in the Fraid Knot at the entrance.  He's napping for a bit, but will check in regularly to start some zapping!  =D

Ooooh, I want to help connect Harmony Lake to the Inner Sea. The canal looks great!

8 hours ago, NeeNee said:

Ooooh, I want to help connect Harmony Lake to the Inner Sea. The canal looks great!

Thanks

Your welcome to join. Do you live close. ? I noticed some new deeds up the western steep hill of LH.

I live on the Inner Sea, just north of Little Harbor Preserve. Just let me know when you start!

Congrats on success with your project and its benefit to the Indy community as a whole will be most welcome.

Can I take it from the above mini-map, that you wish to be added to the Albia Roads Map of Indy?

If so please drop us a note in the Albia Roads Map of Indy forum topic.  We do like to keep the "paper work" straight.

Cheers!

Hughmongus

Cartographer of Indy

Co-Administrator, The Albia Roads Map of Indy

Already did  a while ago. Skyfox was around some days ago to messure up and i already see it on the map. Thanks for that :D and all you guys do. Cool with the new water look.

squeeek

DL. (deathlemming / godzildarella)

Hells Forge 

Looks really nice! and will be super useful connecting crystal lake to those more inland deeds!  Good work team!