Sign in to follow this  
Baloo

Restoring Tundra Project - Mt Tundra

40 minutes ago, Aldur said:

However project was never intended to please everyone. Only those interested.

So why make threats about getting GMs involved if someone alters it to their personal aesthetic? If it is not deeded then there is no reason for getting mad when it is changed back.

16 hours ago, JakeRivers said:

I happen to like oaktree's CC, if they put tundra mountain into a Oak mountain, I would be fine with that, at least the oaks are useful.

If you love oaks so much, why did you cut down the ones I so carefully preserved along the E-W highway, so you could plant your cherry trees ???

5 minutes ago, Baloo said:

If you love oaks so much, why did you cut down the ones I so carefully preserved along the E-W highway, so you could plant your cherry trees ???

To make room for my beloved cherry tree's (to replace all the ones you cut down), but if you wish I can replant the oaks on the north side of the road.

16 minutes ago, Baloo said:

oh but you are so clever aren't you Jake ?

Oh you know it.

5 hours ago, armyskin said:

So why make threats about getting GMs involved if someone alters it to their personal aesthetic? If it is not deeded then there is no reason for getting mad when it is changed back.

If you are referring to one of my earlier posts, it was based on an agreement I've had with JakeRivers. At that point I have considered it broken on purpose and intended to make a griefing case. However have then noticed that the base map is in isometric and decided it's possible it was an honest mistake in border interpretation.

My attitude towards modification of that area is as it always have been - if someone is hell bent on changing it, so be it. Purpose of this thread is to avoid other cases, where player is simply unaware that this area is intended to look certain way.

26 minutes ago, Aldur said:

Purpose of this thread is to avoid other cases, where player is simply unaware that this area is intended to look how I want.

Fixed that for you

On 11/5/2018 at 11:10 PM, JakeRivers said:

There is no way to do a vote on this, as any busy body from any server will stick there nose into it.

Was Keenan's idea, which is a good one and Jake, you are only against it, coz you know you would lose !

• Like 1

Would he?  I'm not so sure judging by the comments here.  It still wouldn't matter one way or another since as everyone has said.  Undeeded land can be changed to anyone's whim as this thread has shown.

50 minutes ago, Baloo said:

Was Keenan's idea, which is a good one and Jake, you are only against it, coz you know you would lose !

A Steppe Away, Alexandria, Arbor Vitae, Auburn, Black Brigade, Bloodmoon Cove, Bouncy Castle, Broken Shield, Centrum Universi, Corvid Springs, Elysium, Empire Of Roydonia, Fantasy Island, Flat Land, Fleshrenders Rest, Forsaken, Fort Macragge, Gold Pearl Market, Hell Horse Harbor, Heralds Holdfast, Hounting Grounds, Hunger Games British Edition, Insanity Point, Knightshade, Lagoon Bay, Lakeview Mountain Retreat, Limestone Trading Company, Magic City, Magranon's Rest, Magranon's Run, Maple Hill, Mol Rehan Beautification Center, Monarch's Refuge, Moonlit Euphoria, Mythykaldragon, Nest Of Vipers, Nulli Secundus, Ravenwald, Redcliff, Saken, Sandford And Son's, Scorpion Point, Shiny, Silverbush Haven, Spire, The Jungle, The Nomads, The Old Contemptibles, The Queen's Chair, Thorne's Haunt, Toc Holdings, Toc Port Authority, Toc Traders, Twenty Two Naval Shipyards and Verger.

11 hours ago, armyskin said:

Fixed that for you

I'm personally not a side in this discussion, so please direct your hate elsewhere.

8 hours ago, JakeRivers said:

A Steppe Away, Alexandria, Arbor Vitae, Auburn, Black Brigade, Bloodmoon Cove, Bouncy Castle, Broken Shield, Centrum Universi, Corvid Springs, Elysium, Empire Of Roydonia, Fantasy Island, Flat Land, Fleshrenders Rest, Forsaken, Fort Macragge, Gold Pearl Market, Hell Horse Harbor, Heralds Holdfast, Hounting Grounds, Hunger Games British Edition, Insanity Point, Knightshade, Lagoon Bay, Lakeview Mountain Retreat, Limestone Trading Company, Magic City, Magranon's Rest, Magranon's Run, Maple Hill, Mol Rehan Beautification Center, Monarch's Refuge, Moonlit Euphoria, Mythykaldragon, Nest Of Vipers, Nulli Secundus, Ravenwald, Redcliff, Saken, Sandford And Son's, Scorpion Point, Shiny, Silverbush Haven, Spire, The Jungle, The Nomads, The Old Contemptibles, The Queen's Chair, Thorne's Haunt, Toc Holdings, Toc Port Authority, Toc Traders, Twenty Two Naval Shipyards and Verger.

Out of pure curiosity, how many of these deeds are yours? :) 

2 hours ago, Aldur said:

I'm personally not a side in this discussion, so please direct your hate elsewhere.

It would seem that you are reading into my comments more than I intended. Don't think that I am invested into the topic enough to garner any personal feelings.

On 9/6/2018 at 3:07 AM, JakeRivers said:

Personally I don't like the tundra, does it even spawn anything? Meaning stuff to hunt for fight skill/weapon skill?

The project looks like crap and currently the area cleared is larger than the original area, if you don't believe me, just open the in game map.

Oh boy, you are a special little type of cowardly goblin, aren't you? ?

(Not big enough or bright enough to be a full fledged troll).

Can't face Chaos, so you use passive aggressive griefing to vent your tantrums on a bunch of Care Bear Freedom players? ?

Baloo had her deed there first. Her, "deed vision," should count for more with the GMs but for some reason they rule on your side. (Favouritism or pity?) 

Mt Tundra, was called that years before you came along.

Try a real PVP game such as EVE, I want your tears when you come crying back here. ?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Jenshiye said:

Try a real PVP game such as EVE, I want your tears when you come crying back here.

Got bored with killing scrubs like you years ago, feel free to look up jake rivers on zboard.

baloo don't own tundra mountain, nor the desert anymore than anyone else with a deed on exodus

11 hours ago, Jenshiye said:

Oh boy, you are a special little type of cowardly goblin, aren't you? ?

(Not big enough or bright enough to be a full fledged troll).

Can't face Chaos, so you use passive aggressive griefing to vent your tantrums on a bunch of Care Bear Freedom players? ?

Baloo had her deed there first. Her, "deed vision," should count for more with the GMs but for some reason they rule on your side. (Favouritism or pity?) 

Mt Tundra, was called that years before you came along.

Try a real PVP game such as EVE, I want your tears when you come crying back here. ?

You are more than welcomed to come over to Chaos to prove your point.

• Like 1

On 11/12/2018 at 8:39 PM, JakeRivers said:

Got bored with killing scrubs like you years ago, feel free to look up jake rivers on zboard.

baloo don't own tundra mountain, nor the desert anymore than anyone else with a deed on exodus

Only swishy junk in the solo pages and I never heard of you, so no resounding reputation there; I guess you needed to be carried? ?

I don't know why MR keep you. You are the greatest anti-PR statement against competent and mature new recruits. ?

Look Jake, your desperation to get some negative attention and significance in peoples' lives with your griefing is just down right pathetic. Widdling on every tree you can find is immature and just a nuisance, no one is competing with you nor do they know you as a person and they don't care to know. You are insignificant, just another name on the Internet that spends so much time on it; that you probably have never achieved anything real.

A shame those with the fly swats aren't doing their job. ?

Edited by Jenshiye

2 hours ago, Jenshiye said:

Only swishy junk in the solo pages and I never heard of you, so no resounding reputation there; I guess you needed to be carried? ?

I don't know why MR keep you. You are the greatest anti-PR statement against competent and mature new recruits. ?

Look Jake, your desperation to get some negative attention and significance in peoples' lives with your griefing is just down right pathetic. Widdling on every tree you can find is immature and just a nuisance, no one is competing with you nor do they know you as a person and they don't care to know. You are insignificant, just another name on the Internet that spends so much time on it; that you probably have never achieved anything real.

A shame those with the fly swats aren't doing their job. ?

moar tears please

• Like 3

Ok these posts/attacks are getting abit to personal and vicious for my taste, it was fun reading until now. 

This thread just went straight out of track x)

560B3B74D2FDA03A913B12C772612AC57CB4A388

Edited by Nocturnes

Thread locked due to constant derailing and trolling of the participating community members. 

• Like 1