Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

[Bug] Catseye issues - no error and removal

Issue #1:  I placed cats and now trying to remove, on deed, with full permissions, but it is treating it like someone else placed one off deed.  Have to bash it out with multiple hits.

Issue #2:  When attempting to do work in a catseye protection tile, nothing happens and no errors in event to let you know why.  Please put in some event messages.  This particular challenge was an attempt to strongwall collapse a tile.

must be a member of the deed with destroy permissions, then they are one shot, make sure you are using a crowbar and pry

I noticed this when bashing eyes on one of my alt deeds.

Edited by JakeRivers

Well, when you can remove in one hit on one day, then not on the next... something is buggy.  On or off deed, if you plant, you get easy removal - and then sometimes you don't.

Got all the permissions, so that isn't an issue.  It is just a bit unreliable.  Talked to others in my alliance that confirm it is buggy.

I've noticed this too.

Not mayor, have all permissions, but takes 10+ hits on deed, and one hit off deed.  All catseyes planted by me

Issue 1 was already on the bug list.

I'll add a note for Issue 2 to see if some messaging can be added.

Thanks for the reports.

Yeah issue #2 is annoying, was watching someone bash a bridge out the other night on there deed and they got to the last section of bridge and could not figure out why there was no bash option.

Took a bit of thinking but then realized a catseye nearby was protecting that section of bridge, not sure how a message could be worked out to show it was under the protection or not as there was just no bash option.

I suppose #2 might be fixed too? There are messages about the highway when trying to tunnel in the protection tiles, at least.