Sign in to follow this  
Ratheden

Plz Close, Issue Resolved

The recipe, stew (meat) with dumplings NOT Meat Stew with Dumplings, show this when using lore: [13:09:59] The items inside do not make any known recipe.   This recipe is right under meat stew w/ dumplings.when you search for dump.

I placed it in a sauce pan like the recipe called for just in case and popped it into the oven. No go failed to cook as expected.  

I tried 2 kinds of meat, snake and plain meat, 3 veggies, onion, pea and pumpkin all chopped. and barley Dough

take'n the dough out, makes meat stew

Edited by Ratheden
re-entering bad info

i used only one meat, but tried 2 kinds that is what i ment. the other items were used exactly like the recipe said, i just tried various items to be sure, hence the 2meat/3veg.

Edited by Ratheden
Lack of detail

if this is not a bug but just a bad entry, can i ask that it be removed from my recipe list?

I should mention the toon with the bad recipe is Perodin, if you do find it is not a bug, please wipe the recipe fromm his cookbook

checked this out today and found it working now, MY THANKS to the team for fixing it.

stew (meat) with dumplings = 

[05:43:08] The ingredients in the sauce pan would make a meat stew with dumplings when cooked in a cooker.