Sign in to follow this  
Wargasm

4x Supreme Horse Shoes

Up for grabs we have a set of supreme 90/90 horse shoes.  These are both a collectors item and a great accessory, because they also carry a special signature.  When I took these bad boys for a test drive I was doing 48 kmh on flat ground on my hell horse.

nGISZnf.png

Starting Bid:  1g / 100s / 100e

Min increment:  1s

Reserve:  (None)

Private Bids:  Not accepted.

These are being sold as a set.  No, I will not sell them individually.  No private bids will be accepted.  Equivalent payment in Euros is acceptable.

• Like 3

Edit:  forgot the timer... 7 days.

auction_timer_1517787760.gif

Edited by Wargasm

Will buy them for 50s as the last set sold for if you still want to sell

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, SmeJack said:

Will buy them for 50s as the last set sold for if you still want to sell

Can vouch for this, I just sold my supreme set for 50s with better enchants, higher quality and runes. 

hm, that's a bit harsh, i'd say they are still easily worth 60-70s if you can wait a bit for a buyer, maybe more if someone cares about the sign.

Edited by Davih

I got a lot of stuff under 50% of its average market price, doesn't mean that becomes the new price.
Market is random, sometimes stuff goes cheap, sometimes goes for more.

Here's an example, this was just 6 months ago:

3 minutes ago, Davih said:

I got a lot of stuff under 50% of its average market price, doesn't mean that becomes the new price.
Market is random, sometimes stuff goes cheap, sometimes goes for more.

Here's an example, this was just 6 months ago:

in 6 months the prices fo 90+ casts were like 1,5x the price if not more then now. Sad reality that the market is dead. Consider this as a free bump to OP. He can sell for whatever price he wants :) or take the offer someone actually put on the table.

13 minutes ago, Wulfgarr said:

in 6 months the prices fo 90+ casts were like 1,5x the price if not more then now. Sad reality that the market is dead. Consider this as a free bump to OP. He can sell for whatever price he wants :) or take the offer someone actually put on the table.

Hm, not really, cast prices dropped heavily from 2 years ago(and also before that, ofc, but i wasn't playing) to like 6 months ago, then remained pretty much stable, also it's not really the cast giving most of the value to a supreme horseshoe, they are around 12s blank creation ql even right now, imho.

The market is dead? Yeah, a bit, but not really more than usual, i read that from the first day i started playing, and there were bad moments, whole weeks in which i sold almost nothing, but then i always manage to sell something again. It's not exactly dead, not even dying, it's just slow and very random.

I also agree than the OP is free to sell for whatever price he wants, and 50s is not really a ripoff, it's kind of a decent offer, but it's also not the "actual" value of a set of supreme horseshoes, and i wouldn't go on and set that as the new standard price, because that's too arbitrary and most likely wrong.

Edited by Davih

29 minutes ago, Davih said:

Hm, not really, cast prices dropped heavily from 2 years ago(and also before that, ofc, but i wasn't playing) to like 6 months ago, then remained pretty much stable, also it's not really the cast giving most of the value to a supreme horseshoe, they are around 12s blank creation ql even right now, imho.

The market is dead? Yeah, a bit, but not really more than usual, i read that from the first day i started playing, and there were bad moments, whole weeks in which i sold almost nothing, but then i always manage to sell something again. It's not exactly dead, not even dying, it's just slow and very random.

I also agree than the OP is free to sell for whatever price he wants, and 50s is not really a ripoff, it's kind of a decent offer, but it's also not the "actual" value of a set of supreme horseshoes, and i wouldn't go on and set that as the new standard price, because that's too arbitrary and most likely wrong.

i consider the market price what people are actually offering for it and in this case its 50s until someones offers more. Now additonally 2 other people have said that they paid or sold for the same price meaning its more of an indication that its not a lowball vs a 6 old month thread.

So if i post a supreme pickaxe, someone offers 6s and 3 different people state they bought the last one for 6s, that automatically becomes it's set value?
Market doesn't work like that, trust me :D

It's not that i care particularly for the supreme shoe set, Wargams kinda despises me, and sure, i have one too, but i pretty much have most of the supreme items in the game either for sale or not.

It's just that i don't think this method of setting a price should be applied.
 8 months ago there was a guy selling a lot of 80+ casts for 10c each, it lasted weeks, then came a few other ones that sold them for 10-20c aswell, we can easily say that dozens of people, not just 2, bought 80+ casts for 10-15c each.

Despite that, right now, 80+ casts are still easily sold for 30-50c, and someone still succesfully sells them for 70c.

So i don't think you should get people into believing items have a set price and someone can't expect more than x silvers, for those, in general.

Edit: and sorry, i realize posting opinions on a auction thread shouldn't be done, so i'll stop here.

Edited by Davih

Bottom line market prices are just speculation. 

If a sellers lowest price is higher than a buyers highest price: item doesn’t sell

if their price spectrum overlaps, a sale is generally made. 

Simple as that. From the looks of it 1g is the bottom dollar. If it isn’t the seller has clearly learned that might be higher than any current buyers in the market are willing to pay. 

No big deal really. Maybe they’re worth more to keep to him than to sell for less than 1g

Just because you assume it was 50% cheaper, I assume that "your average price" on things are 50% more expensive. 

Supreme sets just aren't 100s in this day and age. Hense the lack of bids.

Hense why 3-4 people paid 40-60s per set too. People need to stop thinking we're living in 6 months ago, lol. 

But free bump to wargasm, hopefully, he gets something he's happy with in the end.

Edited by Mclavin

ya know what, maybe someone out there was willing to pay 1g for the set and were holding back till the end of the sale, all your speculation of what the price of something you had no interest in buying should be perhaps put a damper on the auction and chased off interested parties

if you want to sell supreme horseshoes for 50s go start a auction for one, there is no reason to troll someones auction thread

That was an example, i never said that 50s for those shoes is 50% under the market price, in fact i  did write that they are worth 60-70s, and i disagreed with you guys massposting that they are worth just 50.
I did that only because more than one people confirmed that 50s is the value, that felt wrong, it's not like i reply in every thread with just "an offer" i think being too low.

Edited by Davih