Sign in to follow this  
Enki

Random Enkounters (2018 edition)

I hear rumors spreading about a new year being laid up on us, so I thought it was time to put an end to the rumors and inform one person in game about the truth of the matter. However, in the meantime I thought it would be a good idea to spring a Random Enkounter on someone.

The Random Enkounter for this month landed on Affliction where I found Blaca busy tending to his thorn gardens.

He had 3 challenges.

#1  How many years in this century have had the honor of having a number 8 in them?  Blaca thought about it and after some helpful hits from a rather knowledgeable rock, he said 2.   After subtracting from some simple geometric equations with both hands I find that he is correct, there have been only 2 so far.

#2 What hue is the home of our beloved deities.  Blaca very astutely looked up and checked Valrei's paint scheme.

#3  But of course we have to have a creature challenge!  Kill all 10 of the Needlehoofs!  These cruel and malevolent equines of war just love impaling fleshy humans.  No one is safe with these things around especially since there is no safe angle at which to approach these beasts.  While Blaca engaged the pack, 9 of them kept him busy while their king could run to safety and incite the local horse population to start revolting!    Blaca gave chase after quickly dispatching the main pack and managed to catch up with the king of the needlehoofs before it could reach any horses.

For his winnings, an extra large supreme pizza and a very special dining table with which to share it on!

• Like 12

Very good news about these event. My distant memory have faded imprints of something similar happened in a year very far behind us and I have a feeling those were fun times.

Thanks a lot for having a Season 02! :D

I love hearing the stories.  I'm glad this will be continuing.

[20:06:38] It is 07:36:17 on Wrath day in week 1 of the White Shark starfall in the year of 1072.

Surely you mean there have been seven 8's this century!

• Like 1

This month's Random Enkounter was faced by Nomadikhan on Celebration.

He had 3 challenges to overcome.

Challenge #1  - How many horses can you hitch to a small cart?  After conversing with a surprisingly knowledgeable horse, he correctly responded with none!

Challenge #2 - How many mortar can you create with a single non combined 20kg heap of sand?  Unfortunately, he failed this one miserably as it was a trick question.

His chance at the fantastic, magic satchel of riches that spits out a rare, supreme, or even potentially a fantastic gem stone and either a copper five, copper twenty coin, or a silver coin once per day goes back into the void....

Challenge #3 - Defeat the dreaded Smog Mafia!   Nomadikhan had to face seven tree munching, coal belching Smoggish Mafioso members!

Armed with only a small axe and a shield he cruelly chipped away at their rockish exteriors, until finally reaching their gooey lava like centers, releasing all that heat that keeps them alive.

For what was left of his winnings, a large supreme meat lovers pizza, two statuesque demons to keep him company, and a slightly larger weapon than what he used against the mafia.

• Like 6

I fell for that darned Enki and his trickery, missed out on that magick bag o' coins n' gems.   I had planned on helping out Celebrations poor and homeless.  At least I can now use my new rare halberd to help save the innocent from the endless rift mobs plaguing our lands.  Was a fun time, really glad to be part of it.

Ad Victoriam

• Like 2

This month Sadsack on Deliverance was the participant of Random Enkounters with four challenges to try.

#1  How many bison does it take to pull a corbita?   Sadsack thought this one over and then gave one of 4 possible answers that were correct!

#2  Six Cave Cows appeared depleting the oxygen in the air.  To survive, kill the methane leaks!   Burgers to be served immediately following Enkounter!  (told ya I would use them in the next Enkounter)

#3  How many large barrels will fit in a fantastic gold wagon.  Unfortunately, Sadsack failed this one and loses out on the Seryl Harmonica of Domination.  This gorgeous instrument is known to make wild creatures such as trolls, and dragons dance as they become immensely loyal to you as long as you keep playing!  It is also used to increase rest if you play it within 30 minutes before going to sleep and doubles your sleep bonus gain.  No harmonica music for you! Into the void with it!

#4 A local barbecue convention is in the area, and several of the Pit Masters are drunk on their own special blend of sauces.  It is up to you to stop them from stealing your horses for their cooking competition!

25 Pit Masters of varying skill and 1 Pit Master Champion!

Sadsack was having a challenging time as hot sauce and hot coals were thrown at him as they kept trying to badger him to give them his horse.  They promised to cook it up real nice and give him free admission to the convention where he could eat as much barbecue as he could possibly want.   I don't know, that sounded kinda like a good deal to me, but Sadsack was determined not to give up his horse for some stubborn reason and endured the gauntlet of seasonings and spices being thrown at him causing him to need numerous bandages for the burns and cuts given by their butchering 'utensils'.

Failing to come to an accord with Sadsack, the raging gang of Pit Masters decided to smoke him out of his house as they had to have meat for their fire pits and smokers and if it wasn't gonna be his horses, then they would take him instead.

The siege raged for hours as Sadsack relied on his stock of bandages to get him through the constant attempts to separate him into thick cut steaks and roasts.  Slowly but steadily Sadsack worked them over and gave them some culinary tips on how to properly butcher a creature to obtain the best tasting roast.  Some of them started to get the notion that Sadsack was sizing them up to be ingredients instead of the other way around, and they were right.  The Pit Master Champion had other plans though, and he was a bit 'stingy' with his intentions, but Sadsack finally cut into his skull cavity and changed his mind.

For his very random winnings, Sadsack received some top quality cheese as he will need it for all the roast sandwiches and deli style meats he will have in supply for a while, and a fine fishing rod for when he wants to try some sushi instead, and a top of the line wood heater for his house.

• Like 4

Today, on Friday the 13th I decided to open up the randomizer and it said go to Release and there I found Bobyli and a sleeping Agentqwarty

After waking Agentqwarty up they had to face 5 challenges!

For each successful challenge they would each get a cookie!

#1  They had 1 minute to correctly calculate how many iron coins in 5 silvers.  Bobyli correctly answered in only 19 seconds!

#2 In one minute, they must find out the name of the maker of the grand statue of the benevolent deity nearby.  Agentquarty correctly knew the name.

#3  Within 2 minutes name the built in Wurm Online quick help guide for new players.  Agentqwarty quickly nailed it with "Book of Wisdom"

#4 When guard towers were first introduced to these lands, how many planks, bricks, and clay did it take to build one?  Neither of them knew the correct answer!  I had to toss the Ultra Lucky Horse Tail back into the void.  I have no idea what it does as it came with a caution tag, do not use while sober.

#5 Defeat the Emerald Lagomorphs and their Ranchers!  Not too difficult of a task, though since Agentquarty failed to survive he will not be getting a cookie!

Bonus Round - Play with the Champion Bonus Troll!

For their winnings they received their cookies,  a pizza each, an oil barrel, 2 lightly used wolf rugs, a halberd, and an awl.

• Like 3

On this the 39th day of May, Daiken on Chaos was subjected to a Random Enkounter!

They had to endure 4 challenges!

#1  What type of blood type does the Jackal have?

Daiken quickly answered  and got it right on the very first try.

#2 How many horseshoes will fit in a small barrel?  They had three chances to guess.

Daiken again correctly guessed the amount.

#3  What color is Piebald?

Daiken knew the correct answer!

#4  Within 15 minutes, find and kill the Poodle Snacker!

Daiken bravely hunted and challenged the Poodle Snacker to lethal combat and successfully killed it, saving the endangered Saberhorn Wooly Poodles from extinction.

For the winnings!  A table so that they could eat somewhere besides the floor!  A barrel rack for sorting their antique barrel collection.  A saddle to avoid blisters when riding their horsecycles, and pure cheese!  No goat, no dog, just pure aged bovine milk.

• Like 2

On this randomly selected day the randomizer randomly selected Serenity as the server of today's Random Enkounter.

Oh what a world.......  I had pizza, cake, and a special appearance by the quartet of cow milking Elvis impersonators!

Unfortunately the locals never noticed me in their local within the ten minute time frame.  I gave the cake and the unique  Awesome Staff of Awesomeness to the Elvis impersonators and then threw them into the void.

Oh well, maybe next month I can arrange for some other celebrity lookalikes to partake in the fun.

I hate seeing that staff go to the void....  such awesome abilities lost forever. 

So bad I've just logged in to see your timeout message - there went my luck. Better luck to the next winners! :D

Again and again thank you for spending pressssssious time on the Enkounters!

4 hours ago, Enki said:

On this randomly selected day the randomizer randomly selected Serenity as the server of today's Random Enkounter.

Oh what a world.......  I had pizza, cake, and a special appearance by the quartet of cow milking Elvis impersonators!

Unfortunately the locals never noticed me in their local within the ten minute time frame.  I gave the cake and the unique  Awesome Staff of Awesomeness to the Elvis impersonators and then threw them into the void.

Oh well, maybe next month I can arrange for some other celebrity lookalikes to partake in the fun.

I hate seeing that staff go to the void....  such awesome abilities lost forever. 

Im dumb

Edited by FranktheTank

On 6/29/2018 at 5:48 PM, Enki said:

Unfortunately the locals never noticed me in their local within the ten minute time frame. 

Try appearing with the name Inventor next time, they'll notice you ;)

• Like 1

Today's Random Enkounter was on Affliction.  Inventor was very quick to spot me and would face 6 horrifying ordeals.

Ordeal #1 - Name the 'Stealer of Souls'?  He was on the right path but didn't quite get there within the allotted time limit of just over about a minute.

Ordeal #2 - How many rock shards will fit in 3 large crates if one of the crates holds 11 dirt and another crate holds 7 bricks?  Nailed it! (albeit with some careful nudging)

Ordeal #3 - How many meters in length is 4 tiles.  He got this one easily.

Ordeal #4 - Trial by chipmunk!  Survive the infestation of half a dozen mutated chipmunks!   I had no idea a sickle was good at that....

Ordeal #5 - This is a tough one....  in fact it is so tough only I myself could know the answer.  The question is, has anyone successfully found the activation instructions for the Knights of Seris hidden mission?   After some careful consideration Inventor answered the question perfectly and got it right!

Ordeal #6 - The Menace of The Shire!  He must face the dreaded, bare footed Hobbiton menace!  20 Cave Hobbits!  15 Sand Hobbits, 10 Forest Hobbits, 5 Mordorian Hobbits, and one Curious Took.

The fighting was fierce as the cave hobbits and sand hobbits tried to eat his toes off, but Inventor quickly dispatched the majority of them only to be challenged by the more powerful Forest Hobbits and the extremely determined Mordorian Hobbits."<Inventor> Nasty Hobbitses"  The malnourished deed guard was barely holding against the Forest Hobbits while Inventor tackled the Mordorian Hobbits on his own.  Unfortunately, the deed guard could not succeed against the Forrest Hobbit and one of it's relative had to step in and avenge his re-death. It was his Great Aunt Lucy who died tragically in a bakery accident 60 years prior when an oven fell over on her after someone had overloaded it top heavy with too many pound cakes... Poor Lucy....  didn't stand a chance in this afterlife either...   Next came the great great great grand uncle twice removed on the first deed guard's pet dog trainer's mother's side of the family.  He meant business.  His see through cloak was even more see through than the others and his eyes even more gaunt and  his skeletal smile even more ...errr.. smiley.  Well, he re-died even faster.... sadly.., but that's what he gets for taking on a Mordorian Hobbit!  

Inventor barely survived the onslaught as the hours passed, but after running around and collecting some of his lost body parts and missing blood he patched himself up...many times, but enough to wear them down and finish them off at which point the most dreaded Shire menace of all appeared...  A Curious Took!  In spite of all of his clumsiness and usually large hobbit feet, the Curious champion of a Took, fell swiftly to Inventor's axe.  I guess its true, they do need their big toes to walk.

Inventor won the day, and word shall spread that the Shire has been spared this menace from arriving at its hills one day.  For his winnings, Inventor got to keep anything in the Took's pockets.

A fireplace...  gotta know where your fireplace is at all times!

Half a dozen oranges!

Three boots!  Never know when you will come across a three legged man.

A rare meditation rug.... also good for yoga!

Supreme pottery flasks! -  Travel in style with your vintage wines in handy single serve containers!

Supreme pizzas.  Nothing is better than a quality pie made with lots of cow and pig products!

Unfortunately, since Inventor failed the second most most important challenge of all during this Enkounter, I had to remove the Ring of Power and send it back to the void.  Unfortunately, I dropped it somewhere in a fishing pond never to be seen again...

• Like 7

Today the illustrious lands of Celebration were graced by my randomness.

Madnath and his friends Adnurak and Steelmerc  took up the mantel of competition and had to face 4 challenges.

#1 - How many flying reptiles inhabit the lands of Wurm?

[11:07:33] <Madnath> Do you count drake spirits?
[11:07:52] <Enki> maybe
[11:08:15] <Madnath> Dragons fly, that's one, Drake spirits would make 2 if you count them
[11:08:53] <Enki> eh... close enough
[11:08:54] <Madnath> Hatchlings don't fly after all ;)

#2 - Those who are dead reside there.  Where is there? - Madnath correctly pointed the way to the home of the dead.

#3 - How much does a raft weigh? - Again he answered correctly!

#4 - They stand convicted of murdering a whale, as evidenced by the corpse on top of their castle, and must face the vengeance of the sea

Madnath and his friends had to take on 20 large planktoscorp, 10 very angry piranhodile, 5 Cuttleoctofish, 5 champion Scuttlers, and 1 Battle Narwhal.

It was a fierce battle, but in the end they ended up with enough sea food to go on a bovine free diet for several months at least.

For their very random winnings!

A rare small maul of meat tenderizing.

6 supreme hunting arrows of precision apple shooting.

30 lemons of scurvy warding

7 rats on a stick - that's 7 less rats on the ship.

A rare large cake - slipped from a wedding ceremony..

And a shop sign of superb sign language!

As a bonus for an entry from the last pages of the journal of Knight of Seris Witwicky they had ot face the dreaded Eel of the Land!  They accepted the bonus challenge!

Sadly by the time I had written the above sentence they had already deflated the dreaded Eel of the Land, but as promised I provided them the following passage from the last pages of Witwicky's journal.

"I've been wandering this accursed land for days, and have lost all bearing of where I am" - Witwicky

• Like 5

Thank you very much for your visit today, you're most welcome to that skull cup of whiskey if you ever come back

Edited by Madnath
  • Like 3

Since the weather outside is so bad I decided to host the next Random Enkounter today.

The randomizer chose Pristine this month and so I dropped in on a random person.

Cenotaph noticed my ominous presence and was to face 3 very random challenges!

#1  In one minute Cenotaph had to name where the frost spirits were kept.  With no time wasted the Yule Goat herder answered correctly!

#2 It looks kinda like a candy cane and you can span great divides with it!  What is it?  Again, Cenotaph answered correctly with no time wasted.

#3 Goat invasion!

3 waves of invading goats attacked Cenotaph and the only way to win was to survive them!

First wave -  the eight legged cave goats.  6 of them to be precise.  Hmm,  They did not seem to be much of a challenge......

Second wave - 12 Sea goats!  How very very Wierd.   I was sure that sea goats could put up more of a challenge, unfortunately all they did was spill ink everywhere.

Third wave - 6 Hairy Large Nosed Mountain Goats!  Now this was a good challenge....  unfortunately, only for the poor hell horses that they went about attacking :(

This demands a bonus round!  3 Goat herders and their 6 goat herding crocodogs!

Ahah!  now we are talking.  I began to Wonder if Cenotaph would survive the bonus round but then he retrieved a better weapon!

In the end the goat herders were no match for a master Yule Goat herder like Cenotaph!

For his winnings!

A rare backpack full of tools and supplies to make fresh squeezed goat soup and a very nice rare small barrel rack to store all the soup in along with some shiny new rubys for glamming up something... maybe the barrels that go in the rack or something...  or can you add them to soup?

• Like 4

Today the randomizer zeroes in on Carper on Elevation.  She was busy digging clay and had no clue what I was talking about when I approached her.  In fact I am pretty sure she started to put her shovel into attack mode.   Once I explained who I was and what was happening she decided it might be a bit of random fun afterall...  So lets see how Carper does!

Carper must face 5 challenges!

#1 -  I spy!   "I spy a foolish large insect"  -  Took a few minutes but Carper eventually located the HoTA statue of a scorpion.

#2 - How many bulk storage bins can fit inside a bulk storage bin? -   Carper quickly realized this was a trick question.  Sort of.... hehehe.  There was also one other possible answer!

#3 - Invasion of the Nekosharks - Carper had to defend against a school of Cat skinned sharks!

At first these nekosharks had trouble finding Carper out of the water, but once they zeroes in on her they became a challenge.  I wasn't sure she was going to survive to challenge #4 but then this:

[20:47:36] <Enki> your 50% there!
[20:49:15] <Carper> Lol so closer to . slapping my discord friends who suddenly went quiet on me.. when I needed cotton
[20:50:07] <Enki> hahaha
[20:51:22] <Wargasm> oh... hello Lord Enki
[20:51:50] <Carper> And theres muy other method.. get over here lol
[20:53:32] <Enki> oh hello
[20:53:40] <Wargasm> don't mind me, I won't interfere.
[20:53:50] <Enki> wanna bet
*teleports Wargasm into middle of battle*

Finally they cut up the Nekosharks into manageable bite size pieces.

#4 -  Is the treasure of the Knights of Seris hidden on Golden Valley?  Carper said no.  She will receive a randomly chosen special reward for that correct answer! 

#5 - Sharknado Time!!!!!  They must defeat 5 waves of land sharks!

wave 1 - 6 Sharks in Wolf Skin Clothing - Champion size! - not a bad challenge...  they got through that fairly easy.

wave 2 - 3 Wild Ham Sharks - not as easy as I thought they would be... good good!

wave 3 - 8 fierce Sharklins - hmm they fight like House Elves but were no match against cold hard steel.  "<Wargasm> Says the "healthy" one...."

wave 4 - 4 Barber Sharks from Hell! - Now we have a fight going on!  Carper and Wargasm both had to retreat and work on a new defense strategy while they worked to reintroduce blood to their emptied veins.  When the barber keeps wanting to take a little off the top, eventually it becomes too much off the top.  Unfortunately for Carper and Wargasm these barbers were cutting from the ankles up.  The battle continued as the challengers worked to heal up multiple times from all the cuts during the wave, but eventually after several very close calls, the barbers were put out of business.

wave 5 - A Loanshark!  You have always heard of these and if fortunate you never found any.  They tend to pool together at the bottom of the muddy lakes and lay at the bottom waiting for their hapless victims to fall into deep waters.  The Loanshark hammered Carper and Wargasm with stacks of fees and bloody high interests rates, but in the end Carper and Wargasm found a loophole in the Loansharks armor and bled it dry.

For their winnings, Wargasm received a supreme pizza of divine fulfillment and a couple of pastries.

Carper received a rare saddle, a fine fishing rod of perch fishing, a bee smoker which I was not aware that they did.....  a supreme mountain lion rug of... a dead cat.... a rare smelting pot for melting down silvers and coppers, and finally 2 supreme pizzas of grand cheesy health, along with 4 pastries... blueberry I think...  and a bird statue.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Enki said:

Today the randomizer zeroes in on Carper on Elevation.  She was busy digging clay and had no clue what I was talking about when I approached her.  In fact I am pretty sure she started to put her shovel into attack mode.   Once I explained who I was and what was happening she decided it might be a bit of random fun afterall...  So lets see how Carper does!

Carper must face 5 challenges!

#1 -  I spy!   "I spy a foolish large insect"  -  Took a few minutes but Carper eventually located the HoTA statue of a scorpion.

#2 - How many bulk storage bins can fit inside a bulk storage bin? -   Carper quickly realized this was a trick question.  Sort of.... hehehe.  There was also one other possible answer!

#3 - Invasion of the Nekosharks - Carper had to defend against a school of Cat skinned sharks!

At first these nekosharks had trouble finding Carper out of the water, but once they zeroes in on her they became a challenge.  I wasn't sure she was going to survive to challenge #4 but then this:

[20:47:36] <Enki> your 50% there!
[20:49:15] <Carper> Lol so closer to . slapping my discord friends who suddenly went quiet on me.. when I needed cotton
[20:50:07] <Enki> hahaha
[20:51:22] <Wargasm> oh... hello Lord Enki
[20:51:50] <Carper> And theres muy other method.. get over here lol
[20:53:32] <Enki> oh hello
[20:53:40] <Wargasm> don't mind me, I won't interfere.
[20:53:50] <Enki> wanna bet
*teleports Wargasm into middle of battle*

Finally they cut up the Nekosharks into manageable bite size pieces.

#4 -  Is the treasure of the Knights of Seris hidden on Golden Valley?  Carper said no.  She will receive a randomly chosen special reward for that correct answer! 

#5 - Sharknado Time!!!!!  They must defeat 5 waves of land sharks!

wave 1 - 6 Sharks in Wolf Skin Clothing - Champion size! - not a bad challenge...  they got through that fairly easy.

wave 2 - 3 Wild Ham Sharks - not as easy as I thought they would be... good good!

wave 3 - 8 fierce Sharklins - hmm they fight like House Elves but were no match against cold hard steel.  "<Wargasm> Says the "healthy" one...."

wave 4 - 4 Barber Sharks from Hell! - Now we have a fight going on!  Carper and Wargasm both had to retreat and work on a new defense strategy while they worked to reintroduce blood to their emptied veins.  When the barber keeps wanting to take a little off the top, eventually it becomes too much off the top.  Unfortunately for Carper and Wargasm these barbers were cutting from the ankles up.  The battle continued as the challengers worked to heal up multiple times from all the cuts during the wave, but eventually after several very close calls, the barbers were put out of business.

wave 5 - A Loanshark!  You have always heard of these and if fortunate you never found any.  They tend to pool together at the bottom of the muddy lakes and lay at the bottom waiting for their hapless victims to fall into deep waters.  The Loanshark continued to pound Carper and Wargasm with stacks of fees and bloody high interests rates, but in the end Carper and Wargasm found a loophole in the Loansharks armor and bled it dry.

For their winnings, Wargasm received a supreme pizza of divine fulfillment and a couple of pastries.

Carper received a rare saddle, a fine fishing rod of perch fishing, a bee smoker which I was not aware that they did.....  a supreme mountain lion rug of... a dead cat.... a rare smelting pot for melting down silvers and coppers, and finally 2 supreme pizzas of grand cheesy health, along with 4 pastries... blueberry I think...

It was a lot more fun than I expected to have digging clay last night. :D

• Like 1

Today a new Random Enkounter was randomly held and the random server the randomizer chose was none other than Xanadu.

I found multiple people in local and waiting patiently, I hoped they would notice me

one minute passed, then another, and another

until finally! <Ascorbic> hi

They saw me!

What a turnout!  Ascorbic, Farkas, Jamesthehond, Kadmint, Olafhairybreeks, Sparklemancer.  Six participants in one Enkounter and an Idyllic setting full of wonder and even a friendly Fo to host today's Random Enkounter, but maybe not as full of Wonders or as friendly as another.

Today they would face a random 4 challenges.

Challenge #1

What month did Random Enkounters begin?  Olafhairybreeks answered correctly for a pudding!

Challenge #2  Teach a zombie to tango...to the death!

15 zombies with dancing feet arrived in need of instruction.  Unfortunately, the zombies were poor students and it was easier to just skip to the to the death part of the training.

Challenge #3 Who was the first person to reach 100 fishing. 

They wasted no time getting that one correct.  Tich of course is the correct answer, I would have also accepted Pifa, or Epona.

Challenge #4  Pet the Son of Nogump  - Olafhairybreeks succeeded at the cost of one horse!  She refused the pudding in exchange for a jump start for her dead horse!

Bonus Round!!!!!

Challenge #5

Unwanted spaces

100 8 8 34 67 7 135      52 88 102 15 110 37 128?      76 119 58 36 109 12      130 161 64      25 139 1 193 2 20 152      43 147 8      165 121 97 23 52      29 46 56      180 149 57 8 93 3,      146 41 13 187 113 140 174 3 23 94 71 118      204 2 125 39 74      43 147 140      165 121 207 8       43 36 2 102 135 36      120 50 108      88 59 23      4 21 181 25 8 28,       149 8 24 204 6 178 52      155 14 175       27 147 73 97 34 13      74 203 6 206 43       215 84       138 36 140      212 67 28 52 185.

For their winnings

Pudding!  Can't go wrong with pudding!  Unless of course it's lead.

Lots of sandwiches for such a nice occasion!

A supreme wool peasants cap for bad hair day protection.

A cauldron full of olives just begging to be chopped up and put on a pizza..... or maybe a burrito...

Six marble bricks.  Makes for a good temporary mini bench at a picnic.

A scythe to fight off those picnic ants.

A metal brush of supreme brushing

And of course a large anvil that can be heated up to keep your food warm for quite a long time.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Roccandil said:

Is it just me, or does Challenge #5 look suspiciously like a clue?

or ekni dislexya going wild

Thank-you for bringing Manflash back Enki! (And by the way, I'm a girl. ;)) Is there any chance of having his old traits back? He's now 5 speed with tough, whereas before he was 5 speed with spark and health. I have his traits recorded in a spreadsheet if that helps.