Sign in to follow this  
DonAngelo

Close

i see few month ago accout with 90WS 90 SS 90JS 90BS 80CAS sell in auction for 310e 

maybe this info help in price check

This account's noteworthy stats are Chainsmithing, shieldsmithing and Blacksmithing. Thats it. After that its Farming at entry level (which is no use for marketing purposes at that level) and thats it.

Gathering skills are subpar, which means it doesnt have enough skills to gather the materials needed for its skills. It has no meditation, no combat skills, and an abysmal Body Stam. 

On the bright side, of those few skills it has, they are pretty high, so thats a bonus. But on the counter side, they are rather overrated skills, in the sense that their use is limited and the demand is poor. Blacksmithing is universally common, and Chainsmithing has a very low demand. Shieldsmithing is a highly used skill and has lots of demand.

Starter Crafter, with no support skills to back up its level. Needs a lot of work even for whats good at.

I value this account at 60-85e, depending on premtime, if any left.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

This account's noteworthy stats are Chainsmithing, shieldsmithing and Blacksmithing. Thats it. After that its Farming at entry level (which is no use for marketing purposes at that level) and thats it.

Gathering skills are subpar, which means it doesnt have enough skills to gather the materials needed for its skills. It has no meditation, no combat skills, and an abysmal Body Stam. 

On the bright side, of those few skills it has, they are pretty high, so thats a bonus. But on the counter side, they are rather overrated skills, in the sense that their use is limited and the demand is poor. Blacksmithing is universally common, and Chainsmithing has a very low demand. Shieldsmithing is a highly used skill and has lots of demand.

Starter Crafter, with no support skills to back up its level. Needs a lot of work even for whats good at.

I value this account at 60-85e, depending on premtime, if any left.

I think that's a pretty fair assessment I actually value it slightly lower, I feel like this is a great skilling acc if you don't mind doing a LOT of work to bump up some other skills to the smithing levels. But after really looking at Niarja for a bit I personally value it slightly lower, we'll need to know more about it like the prem time but as it stands right now without taking that into account I value this one at about 50-60e assuming there is no premium.

I've been looking for an acc of that type recently so I've been stalking these threads for some time, this is a tough one. I think it's worth more than it's likely to sell for...

Also to the OP I'd like to say directly that this is a GREAT character, and I really believe it's worth more than I price it, but because of it's inconsistencies in stats I don't believe people will want to pay much cause when they come to buy accs I imagine most people want accs that don't need a whole lot of work to get them where they want it to be. Personally I like this kind of character and might make an offer on it soon since I do want to put work in, I'm not looking for a character that's has little room for growth. Best of luck, I'll be in touch after I let some more experienced players chime in and give some more opinions about the value.

90-91 smithing skills are Far from 96-97.. 
It's Smithing Toon - Forge Slave, ment as Alt standing all day at forge while you do other things on your main toon :)
Tbh i see no point selling it for low as said 60e, its silly..

Edited by DonAngelo
  • Like 1