Sign in to follow this  
Xor

Priests & Favor

Is favor different nowadays?

before I left I was selling cordage ropes as a popular solution for all priests but the prices seem slashed on that and see so many new priests too

Im planning to make a vyn and nahjo priest and would like to set them up to provide favor for themselves as well. Is there still a good universal favor item for all priests I can prepare them for? 

I saw mention of corn as a favor item, which I never knew of before as being any good so maybe that’s new?

thank you!

Chopped vegetables are an excellent and easy source of favor for priests. QL100 chopped veggies will provide 5 favor. So it is common for priests to also be farmers.  

There's also double favor:

Vynora:  

Nahjo:

[Pro Tip:  onions are really light weight.  Farming tens of thousands of onion will benefit your Vynoran priest, and give double favor to your Nahjo priest.]

[Second Edit: If you see me online tonight, send me a tell, and i'll share the PDF document floating around that all priests should read. It debunks a lot of myths and has some good math in it.  Im at work and dont have it bookmarked here.]

Edited by Finndar
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, Finndar said:

Chopped vegetables are an excellent and easy source of favor for priests. QL100 chopped veggies will provide 5 favor. So it is common for priests to also be farmers.  

There's also double favor:

Vynora:  

Nahjo:

[Pro Tip:  onions are really light weight.  Farming tens of thousands of onion will benefit your Vynoran priest, and give double favor to your Nahjo priest.]

[Second Edit: If you see me online tonight, send me a tell, and i'll share the PDF document floating around that all priests should read. It debunks a lot of myths and has some good math in it.  Im at work and dont have it bookmarked here.]

Thank you, will do. Finndar in game also?

Garlic is 2 potency so Nahjo can get 6 favor without chopping if ql100, and even more light weight/volume than onion.

• Like 1

when they added chopped veggies as a favor source, they also reduced the difficulty of making cordage. If you already have a ropemaker it is definitely worth it to make cordage as you get much more high ql cordage now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, McGarnicle said:

when they added chopped veggies as a favor source, they also reduced the difficulty of making cordage. If you already have a ropemaker it is definitely worth it to make cordage as you get much more high ql cordage now. 

aahhhh... that makes sense why cordage as favor is so much cheaper than when i left!

Thank you!