Sign in to follow this  
Vooch

New Festival Cove

2 hours ago, Vooch said:

Hello @Gawain,

I was actually fortunate enough to see @Gumbo 's "Deal or No Deal" game via a YouTube video someone here shared with me.

It's located at:

The video is awesome!

Currently, this area is called, "Leftover Ranch" - a name chosen by @Dorian.  As our website says, "we’re going to give out these animals to citizens, alliance members, or anyone on the Independence server, based upon need."  Reference:  https://newfestivalcove.com/?p=359

Thanks,

Vooch

Ahh gotcha :)

May your time there be as happy as it was for me. 

I'm not sure what the reason was,  if it was the friends I made, the Impalong Events or just the area there being somewhat magical. What I do know though is that the players make Wurm the special place that is it and I could not have achieved all the things I did over the years without the support of you all.

Best wishes and good luck with everything you do at New Festival Cove

• Like 4

Willow, I can definitely say that having both of you as neighbors as a fresh faced noob made a world of a difference to the game for myself and Silvir.  I think the magic was in you both.  We miss you!

Was out on Walkabout yesterday w/me daughter and we passed thru the deed , wanted to say , heya  and looking good. glad to see the Festival grounds getting some love again , hope it turns out as nice as willow had it :)  

• Like 1

Hello @Uisge_Beatha, @Dorian, @belacane, @Willow, @Xack, and everyone else,

Sorry for the delay in responding.  I've taken a new job and it has kept me busy, but I must say, great things in Wurm are also happening!!!

I am very pleased to announce we've made substantial improvements to the New Festival Cove village ( formerly known as Festival Cove ) along the way.

Screenshots from last Winter in-game (ie. a couple weeks ago) are available at https://NewFestivalCove.com - click on the projects on the right-hand side to see all the updates.  The news on the left-hand side just shows a small portion of changes.

We've also expanded the village size several times since I last wrote.  And, our last expansion was a big one!

More exciting updates will be coming soon, but I want everyone to know that I do appreciate your comments!  You are what helps us to continue building great things!!

If anyone would like a personal tour, just send me a pm, and I'll be more than happy to give you one.

New Festival Cove is also recruiting new citizens, so if you're interested in learning about the game, and/or building a long-term project, let me know.