@HuntarThe issue is known. At the moment the recommended solution is to rollback your drivers, if you don't want to do that you'll have to wait for the next WU update where it'll be fixed.

10 minutes ago, Samool said:

@HuntarThe issue is known. At the moment the recommended solution is to rollback your drivers, if you don't want to do that you'll have to wait for the next WU update where it'll be fixed.

Which as far as I know may be a month or two from now, knowing the previous releases for WU updates. Why can't something that prevents people from playing your game be packaged alone as a hotfix? Doesn't seem like much of a priority if rolling back drivers is the temporary fix.

People who have rolled back drivers and or have gone without driver updates for awhile know the risks of performance and stability with outdated drivers, I am not risking other games at WU's expense lmao

Edited by Huntar

1 hour ago, Keenan said:

unfortunately I am dealing with another one this weekend as my grandmother passed away yesterday.

Sorry to hear Keenan.  All the best to you and yours.

1 hour ago, Huntar said:

People who have rolled back drivers and or have gone without driver updates for awhile know the risks of performance and stability with outdated drivers, I am not risking other games at WU's expense lmao

If I had a penny for each time I had to roll back new graphic driver updates from Nvidia because they broke some AAA game, I would be richer than Bill Gates by now. It is with Nvidia updates as it is with iOS updates, in most cases its best to wait as long as possible with updating. 

And did you even read Keenan's reply? Or do you just enjoy being an ass?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Wulfgar said:

If I had a penny for each time I had to roll back new graphic driver updates from Nvidia because they broke some AAA game, I would be richer than Bill Gates by now. It is with Nvidia updates as it is with iOS updates, in most cases its best to wait as long as possible with updating. 

And did you even read Keenan's reply? Or do you just enjoy being an ass?

I mean, that's pretty much my feeling on the matter. nVidia has time and again broken games because of their drivers and driver management is anything any gamer should expect to need to do. I've even at times had to juggle between two different driver versions just to play a few games.

If @Huntardoesn't wish to do this, that's up to him. I'm sure he did read my post but is choosing to be difficult. It's no matter, it'll be done when I said I'll get it done. :)

Heck, I was hoping to try out a new toy I've been playing with and see if I can roll a beta server for WU in AWS. So I'm kind of excited to get this done too. Sadly I can't stop life from marching on, so it is what it is.

See ya'll next week!

5 hours ago, Keenan said:

I have been sacked with issues that have taken me away from getting a WU update done, and unfortunately I am dealing with another one this weekend as my grandmother passed away yesterday. I will be focusing on WU when I return at the end of next week.

thanks for the reply, my sincerest sympathies my friend, i offer you my condolences at a time like this..

• Like 1

Keep up the good work guys and sorry for your loss keenan. I see you guys have been busy with the new stuff and i pleased that you continuously update the game, but... seriously it cant take ages to respond to a support ticket by devs when its forwarded to them... "hey, i know i the problem u have, sry, cant do crap about it now, i am working on it tho" even that comment, would be enough to know any devs are alive in the other end. Now you guys just keep us wondering if ever something is gonna happen.. when i could buy my self a prem on my character and actually play the game and im talking about my alt (Mystrixx) now incase you might look at this comment or the ticket. Some respond would be nice when it is forwarded to devs and you guys have actually looked into it.

ps. could we get some email respond system on the support ticket that you could send responds to players emails... so i don't have to wait 2 months in-game everyday and hope you guys respond. Thank you. :)

Some affinity feedback. Not sure what the affinities were like for the other team but our side got 7 kills but only 3 affinities. Unknown got 6 kills and died once yet he is down an affinity (also Unknown isn't stacked with affinities I think he has like 3-4 in total). Just doesn't seem like getting affinities is possible in pvp anymore unless you are really lucky or have alot of kills. That's less then a 50% chance of getting an affinity from our side in that last fight.

Would be great to see the system tweaked a bit.

It's good to see Wurm Unlimited modding has had a positive effect on Wurm Online in getting rid of some of the more carpel tunnel inducing aspects of WO. Keep up the good work. ;)

Now if WU would get the WO updates in a more timely fashion all would be good. :rolleyes: