Sign in to follow this  
Emoo

Wurm Wednesday | Drunkalong Special event 29th of May (50s/$50 grand prize)

Sounds good. Remember to monetize everything then make a post its not about the money.

Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Emoo said:

Consecutive

You mean concurrent :D

7 hours ago, Snoo said:

Sounds good. Remember to monetize everything then make a post its not about the money.

Keep up the good work.

Already selling my soul on Twitch so sounds legit to me. :P

7 hours ago, Wulfgarr said:

did he puke? :D And how many shots did he end up doing?

I am sat here in the morning before work sipping a coffee and I can honestly tell you I don't actually remember. Somewhere in the region of 15 shots including the shoey I think. Much love to you though man for helping the tequila stream come about! 

6 hours ago, bdew said:

You mean concurrent :D

Dang yea you right whooooooooooops hahahaha

Cheer 50

Update it with the next goal

1k followers and you hug the shiz out of a kanga

• Like 1

9 hours ago, punishlife said:

Cheer 50

Update it with the next goal

1k followers and you hug the shiz out of a kanga

Next goal is 250 followers! Might be a stretch but it'd be dope to get there! 

9 hours ago, Mclavin said:

can we start a gofundme for emoos liver :D

Tbh I'd just spend the money on booze. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Emoo said:

Next goal is 250 followers! Might be a stretch but it'd be dope to get there! 

Tbh I'd just spend the money on booze. 

SO the gofundme is to feed your liver not save it lol

Edited by Rhianna
  • Like 1

On 3/29/2018 at 9:39 PM, Wulfgarr said:

i was told 1k followers is emoo boxing a kangaroo?

This later clarified as being, when I say "box" I mean "hug the sh*t out of". I don't condone violence against animals, only love. Literally though, I have a friend that work for wildlife rescue, if we reach 1000 followers I'll upload a video of me hugging a joey or something :) 

Also a huuuuge thanks to Oblivionnreaver for this amazing donation to the stream! Wurm Wednesday tonight from 7pm GMT10+ my dudes and we'll be giving away some of these shiny thins aswell as the usual nonsense. Can't wait!!
OBRBzTn.png

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Emoo said:

This later clarified as being, when I say "box" I mean "hug the sh*t out of". I don't condone violence against animals, only love. Literally though, I have a friend that work for wildlife rescue, if we reach 1000 followers I'll upload a video of me hugging a joey or something :) 

Also a huuuuge thanks to Oblivionnreaver for this amazing donation to the stream! Wurm Wednesday tonight from 7pm GMT10+ my dudes and we'll be giving away some of these shiny thins aswell as the usual nonsense. Can't wait!!
OBRBzTn.png

Noo and i am on vacation :D. Although have 0 luck with the rolls anyway so wont make a difference, meh, back to georgian wine and food!

• Like 1

Hmm something new has popped up in my steam library? Could it just be simply a coincidence? Or is there something more exciting coming for this week's Wurm Wednesday?! More info coming soon ;)

snUoTjX.png

• Like 1

Hey guys,

I've pretty much exclusively played WO for the last decade or so, but to help celebrate the 1.6 update to Wurm Unlimited. Retrograde was kind enough to fix me up with a game key to try out things on this side of the fence!  This week instead of giving away rare hats, I have 4 Wurm unlimited game keys to give away to viewers in Twitch chat over the course of the stream! So if you're reading this wishing you had WU or have been trying to wrangle that elusive friend into playing. Come hang out for afew hours and chat along and you might be lucky enough to get fixed up with one of these bad boys!  

The stream starts at 7pm GMT10+:
https://www.twitch.tv/bloodydrongo
auction_timer_E1523437194.gif

We'll also be hosting our own little WU server for the forseeable future, which will be publicly available. (Details to be released at Stream start) So hope to see some of you folks there, cheers! :D

• Like 3

Join me this evening from 7pm GMT10+ for Wurm Wednesday! We'll be continuing my pet project of a Wine cellar and you'll be able to observe my descent into pure insanity! It'll be fun...probably...
  • Like 1

Legit it's moments like tonight which are why i play this game. This evening we finally got to the point with my Wine Cellar project where I can really show you guys what I was talking about this whole time. Such a great feeling when you make that transition of what's in your head into something that exists in the game...

Cheers to everyone for joining me for such a great stream yet again. Much love for you all! 

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/251727671

• Like 3

Wurm Wednesday tonight at the usual time (7PM GMT10+). With the new conditioned animal update, we will be going out in search of some new friends. Some come enjoy my terrible ass navigation and verbal vomit!

• Like 1

Another amazing Wurm Wednesday Stream this evening, finished the Indie rift (No Deaths..from me!) and then gave away a pair of RARE 75ql Dragon Shoulder Pads which the gods of Wurm bestowed upon me to deliver to their fated owner!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/259455877

• Like 1

Get your Wurm on this Wednesday with me from 7PM GMT10+. Going to be doing some top quality wandering and deed showcases! If anyone has any suggests for locations on Indie to check out, lemme know! https://www.twitch.tv/bloodydrongo

• Like 1

Been awhile since the last bump of this thread since i felt like it was getting alittle spammy but we're still doing this every week from 7pm GMT10+ so join me for your fav Wednesday Wurm Online Stream! ❤️ 

This week we're gunna be doing our best to solve the mystery of who keeps soiling my damn mailbox!

bCk2VVD.png

Edited by Emoo
  • Like 1

We'll be celebrating 350 Followers on tonight's stream when we hit it, by giving a steam game to the value of $20USD or 20 WO Silver! Come hang out! :D

It'll be fun I swear! (Live now!)

Im going on Holiday at the end of this week for ten days so make sure to get your Wurm Wednesday Fix tonight! 

[17:35:21] The settlement of Blackbird Port has just been founded by Waterbird.

Join me from 7PM GMT10+ for Wurm Wednesday as we begin work on my brand new port deed! Come hang out and we'll discuss all things Wurm and getting started in this game. As usual we'll have some giveaways and lots of fun discussions and banter! 

This week for Wurm Wednesday we're going to checking out the wonderful Puzzle Labyrinth by the Factional Fight Brothers! So join me from 7PM GMT10+ (6hrs 30mins from this post!) as I struggle through attempting to overcome my own incompetence. We also have 50s or $50USD Steam Giveaway for one lucky viewer if we hit 450 Followers tonight! I hope to see you all there it's gunna be a cracker :)

Stream link below:

Spoiler