Sign in to follow this  
Emoo

Wurm Wednesday | Drunkalong Special event 29th of May (50s/$50 grand prize)

Hey Emoo! Got a chance to catch the VoD! You had a very interesting strategy for finding your way back to the Demon and Troll! Though in the end it did pay off as you didnt have to solve what I consider the hardest riddle in there. Considering the number of shots done and that shoey, I think you did exceptionally well getting youself to the end! Great show!

• Like 1

On 8/23/2018 at 6:22 AM, McGarnicle said:

Hey Emoo! Got a chance to catch the VoD! You had a very interesting strategy for finding your way back to the Demon and Troll! Though in the end it did pay off as you didnt have to solve what I consider the hardest riddle in there. Considering the number of shots done and that shoey, I think you did exceptionally well getting youself to the end! Great show!

Hahaha well now that's got me intrigued. I'll have to chat to other people who did it to find out their way through! 

Also folks for this weeks Wurm Wednesday  I'll be joined by Budda and Retrograde for a Q&A about the upcoming Priest changes (Other questions welcome!) So come hang out and harass these guys while you have the chance!

Join me from 7PM tonight for the Pristine Dragon Slaying which is kicking off at 8:30PM! (GMT10+) So tune into the stream for the location being announced at 8PM, just head to Pristine and await further instructions! (Stream starting in 30mins from now!)

Spoiler

Hey folks I'm super excited to announce that this coming Wednesday from 7PM GMT10+ I'll be joined by Retrograde to take a sneak peek at the upcoming Priest updates and changes. Should be a super interesting stream so I hope you're all able to save the date. I've also made sure to include a timer below which has been a constant suggestion since I'm a crazy future man and nobody knows what time I'm talking about half the time....
:P

timer_E1536742832.svg

Edited by Emoo
  • Like 1

Cheers again for the stream Emoo, once again was very entertaining, and always good to see the dev's coming and having a laugh and a chat, and divulging their secrets to us, except the secret on how to pronounce their names ofc!

Keep up the good work, always looking forward to wurm wednesday shenanigans!

Edited by Krakkajax
  • Like 1

On 9/13/2018 at 1:44 AM, Krakkajax said:

Cheers again for the stream Emoo, once again was very entertaining, and always good to see the dev's coming and having a laugh and a chat, and divulging their secrets to us, except the secret on how to pronounce their names ofc!

Keep up the good work, always looking forward to wurm wednesday shenanigans!

As always thankyou for lurking around, I appreciate it and also the kind words of support and encouragement! Even if I do pronounce everyone names wrong... :P 

• Like 2

On 9/13/2018 at 7:59 PM, DeriJay said:

Excellent stream, enjoyed it a lot.

Thanks Deri ❤️

On 9/13/2018 at 2:40 AM, JakeRivers said:

Emoo still bad at wurm, and 4am chats are silly =p

Bad at everything mate but atleast I'm out here doin my thang right? :D 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Emoo said:

As always thankyou for lurking around, I appreciate it and also the kind words of support and encouragement! Even if I do pronounce everyone names wrong... :P 

Have you ever noticed you pronounce mine right? I'm not sure if I should be offended or consider myself one of the lucky few! 

Pleasure as usual working with you, I got to wizkill you! 

Wurm needs tons of videos to pull in new flesh I'm sure - I'm happy to see regular new content although these are not for me being a text based guy .

Go Google, Go and transcript everything on the video shares! :P

• Like 1

On 9/15/2018 at 3:17 AM, Jaz said:

Wurm needs tons of videos to pull in new flesh I'm sure - I'm happy to see regular new content although these are not for me being a text based guy .

Go Google, Go and transcript everything on the video shares! :P

Hmm maybe one day but thankyou for the support even though it's not your speed!

IN BIG NEWS THOUGH!

We did it folks, we hit 500 Followers on Twitch today! I'd like to express a HUGE thankyou to everyone who's been so wonderful and supportive since March when we started streaming Wurm Online regularly. It's been awesome, as promised we will be having a big giveaway to celebrate that will be going live tomorrow. We'll be giving away 1 gold in WO currency OR $100USD redeemable in steam games. (don't worry if you can't make tomorrow's stream the giveaway will run for a week).

For the main giveaway I'm testing out a new format for it to allow people who have supported the stream but might not be able to make a particular stream. It will run for one week after opening and the only requirement for entry is that you are one of my followers on Twitch, there are also other options for people to earn extra entries if they choose to. This is the first time I've run a giveaway in this format so peoples thoughts and feedback from it would be wonderful. That being said tomorrow's Wurm Wednesday stream we are ALSO giveaway away 20s live on the Wurm Wednesday stream in the usual format, to enter that all you have to do is have a twitch account and type in the keyword to enter the giveaway! We might also have something alittle bit special to give away too.....stay tuned for more info there ?

Hope to see you tomorrow for Wurm Wednesday! 

timer_E1537347580.svg

Edited by Emoo

Man what an amazing stream, thankyou to everyone who came along for the ride. I had a wonderful time and I hope everyone else did aswell!

To enter in the major prize giveaway being drawn next week follow this link: 
https://gleam.io/yHcV0/bloody-drongo-100-usd-giveaway

If you'd like to watch the playback of the stream you can find the link below:

Plus who can forget the PM spam during the stream, holy crud muffins! 
FU0tmLL.png

Edited by Emoo

Abit over 24hours left to enter folks so if you haven't already make sure your entries are in! 

Super excited for tonight, going live at 7pm GMT10+ we're doing a special on Archaeology! Not only that but we have something alittle bit special that we'll be giving away on the stream tonight as a belated celebration of reaching 500 Followers. Hope to see you there!  

i5luOyJ.jpg

• Like 4

For tomorrow's Wurm Wednesday I'll be visiting the Luna Festival and not only that but starting at 8pm GMT10+ we'll be running a fashion show! 
timer_E1542178797.svg

What will be involved you ask? Well, there will be 3 segments

• Style Round (Your best most fashionable outfit, no rules or limitations)
  • The Warrior Round (Intimating, scary of just plain functional. Anything oriented around combat!)
  • The Swimsuit round (Get creative, what does your Wurmian wear on that day to the beach?)

The Grand prize will be a 20s prize plus something alittle bit special as a surprise! Not to mention some fun little bits and bobs for runners up :)

Hope to see you all there! 

If you'd like more details about the Luna Festival follow this link: 

• Like 1

Grab your ol' fishing pole and maybe a long spear or two!

This coming Wurm Wednesday (5/12/18) is gunna be a huge one.
We'll be taking a sneak peak at the new fishing system and casting a line or two

Going live at 7PM GMT10+ it's gunna be a cracker so consider this heaps of warning!!

We'll also have some great things that we'll be giving away ahead of this exciting update so this is one Wurm Wednesday stream you do not want to miss out on.
Hope to see you all there as we cast a line and hopefully not mourn the one that got away!

E3ejikT.png

• Like 2

If you thought the priest overhaul was big, just wait until you see what Tich had in store for you.

• Like 8

21 hours ago, Sindusk said:

If you thought the priest overhaul was big, just wait until you see what Tich had in store for you.

I can't even say how excited I am man! 

Just a reminder to be there in 11hours from now in the stream, it's gunna be awesome! 

Have a taster now and drop by the stream for more neato info and gameplay!

47dfPVx.png

[00:59:25] A long fishing pole with islets. It is made from birchwood. It could be improved with a log. The rod contains a professional fishing reel. The reel contains a braided fishing line. There is a feather float on the line. There is a metal fishing hook on the end of the line. There is wurm as bait on the hook.

• Like 5