Sign in to follow this  
Emoo

Wurm Wednesday | Drunkalong Special event 29th of May (50s/$50 grand prize)

3 hours ago, Emoo said:

There is wurm as bait on the hook.

635032493513828679.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Xallo said:

635032493513828679.jpg

Yup. That's the icon for it.

• Like 2

Thankyou everyone who came along to make last night such an amazing stream.

We talked about ALOT of new stuff it was one of my favourite Wurm Wednesdays ever. If you'd like to watch the VOD:

Spoiler

• Like 4

Join me tonight from 8pm (11hours from now) for a very special Christmas Wurm stream! Heaps of Christmas presents (If you've been a good little Wurmian!) and grab some drinks because it's going to a be a very jolly night!

7782Le4.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL! 

Join me this coming Wurm Wednesday for a very special episode (20th Feb starting 7pm GMT10+) where we will be doing our first ever Wurm bar crawl on Indie!

What will this all involve?

Well I'm glad you asked!

timer_E1550649602.svg

• Meeting at k25 on Indie YOU are invited to come along on the journey of drunkenness and laughter as we experience a truly odd Wurm Adventure
  • Tons of small fun giveaways over the course of the stream!
  • Special guests on the stream to help keep you all entertained and hopefully keep Drongo in check!
  • A HUGE giveaway of one charge of a Smoke of Sol, all you need to do to enter is be watching and have a Twitch account to type in the chat when the type word is given for the raffle!
  • Premium drunken Drongo fun 
  • A super sekret major surprise announcement on the evening of ANOTHER major event

GensiwS.jpg
Drongo readying his beer stein for heavy action!

I do need your help though!

I need deed holders on Indie, or travelers who are familiar or have bars, inns and taverns to post the co-ords on the map below of where some premium locations we can visit and perhaps a brief description of where specifically! I promise that myself and my fellow bar crawlers are well mannered (kinda) and we all tip well. So please make sure we visit your hard worked on drinking establishments and highlight them on the stream.  Any other suggestions for the evening are welcome and I look forward to seeing you all soon.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VXUlm1dnPAy4mcp7-thzVoPcrJaN4Rv8/view

This is where where you can catch the stream if you're not familiar:

Spoiler

Edited by Emoo
  • Like 4

I hope everyone is well stocked on beer, it's gunna be a good one! 

• Like 1

/me shakes fist at AUS times

I will just be waking up for work!

What a dope stream tonight, congrats to ALL of our winners, not just for the smoke of Sol but everything else. 

Also, see below for the kind of antics @Fabricantbrings to the Wurm Streams. The mad lad can't help but get moving when the DJ plays a banger

• Like 2

Late notice I know but things have come together quite late in the day. 

Wurm Wednesday will be live in 1hr, tonight we'll be live streaming a visit to the test server to see what's on the Horizen! Come check it out.

Plus I'll have some other Wurm related announcements to bring to the table soon so make sure to stay tuned to this thread!

For anyone who missed the stream you can find the VOD here. We get onto the test server around 38mins :) 

Enjoy!!!

• Like 1

There's been abit of a delay (I had to wait until my day job would let me take time off) but it's time to celebrate hitting 1,000 followers on Twitch you all! So we're celebrating the whole week starting from the 28th on Terraria Tuesday and ending on Sunday with Rimworld but importantly for you all we're having a special Wurm event! 
jFaND5B.jpg?1
A Drunkalong!
What is a Drunkalong and what are we doing?

Well the event will be hosted the Indie server starting at 7pm GMT10+  feature a bunch of small events in-game such as a treasure hunt, wave assault and races; some assisted by the wonderful Wurm Team. Plus it will involve a ton of giveaways peaking with our grand prize of the winners choice of 50s OR a $50 steam giftcard. One of the fun events for this will be will be where the event gets it's name. Twitch chat (aka you guys!) will have the opportunity to be mixing my cocktails which randomly selected viewers will choose an ingredient to put in the glass, so make sure to drop by and make sure my next beverage is finished to perfection, or becomes a monstrosity. Finally I will also have a big announcement for a new kind of special event for Wurm Online which will be revealed on the night!

You can watch all this live and get involved on the Twitch channel link below:

Spoiler

The location where this all goes down is my new deed called "Builder Battles" at M,24 on the ingame map for Indie. Find a map of where to park your boat and how to navigate there below:

4y4W3un.png

I've been playing Wurm for over 13-14yrs now, I started Twitch streaming Wurm and as a result the community here means and immense amount to me so I really hope you can come and join what is sure to be a super fun event. Find the event countdown timer below:
timer_E1559120406.svg

• Like 2

I am so in for this. Would you like some alcoholic beverages brought to deed?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Madnath said:

I am so in for this. Would you like some alcoholic beverages brought to deed?

Why not, we can share the fun ingame too! 

22 hours ago, Emoo said:

Why not, we can share the fun ingame too! 

hmmm i have a vacation on that time.. drinks you said? 

• Like 1

This is totally going to reduce the steppe total monthly sheep spawn from 3 to 2.

Edited by LordLouis
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, LordLouis said:

This is totally going to reduce the steppe total monthly sheep spawn from 3 to 2.

No pulling the wool over your eyes. The conspiracy has been revealed!