Sign in to follow this  
Emoo

Wurm Wednesday | Drunkalong Special event 29th of May (50s/$50 grand prize)

Hey guys, as some of you might already know I really enjoy making Wurm content but unfortunately the last few months various technical issues have made my PC unable to render video.
However, I have managed to use enough duct tape and glue to piece together along with some steroids for the koalas that power my internet which has allowed me to finally be able to stream (no rendering yay!)  

So going forward I'm going to be streaming Wurm atleast once a week minimum on what I call Wurm Wednesday. Which I'm not sure how it'll work out as a format but I figure It'll just be a free flowing almost podcast style stream as I hunt around and explore. Today I used the Wurm Online discord to chat with Retrograde, Grifo and afew others about afew different topic with topics like; the new changes to affinities, Wurm new years resolutions etc. Which was really enjoyable.  So I figure for the time being, this will be a good place to start at for stream content. Unless any issues arise with this idea, everyone will be free to join the discord and join in with the stream which I think will make things alittle more engaging and interesting to have a wide variety of characters involved.  

So if you'd like to watch watch the stream you can find my channel here: https://www.twitch.tv/bloodydrongo
If you'd like to join discord and join in with any discussions you can find that here: https://discord.gg/wurm

Other thoughts I've had in terms of making interesting streaming content is doing Village showcases (similar to the Youtube Series I was doing at one point). And small community type events. If you have any suggestions on what kind of thing you'd like to see, I'd love to hear from you! In fact any and all feedback will be invaluable, from stream quality, audio etc are all areas I really want to learn more about and improve to make the best possible content. Since streaming is entirely new to me, there's alot I don't know and could use the pointers with.

If you'd like to get notified of when at other occasions through the week when I stream (Wurm, PUBG, Hearthstone and others). You can follow my channel which will let you know when I go live so you don't miss out on anything. Aswell as this I'm currently trying to work out how to get my stream available to be watched after they've gone live, since unfortunately being on the ass end of the planet my streaming times probably won't fit with most people.  

Thanks ya'll for putting up with this little bit with this bit of shameless self promotion. I hope atleast some of you get some enjoyment out of it!

PS: Here's a clip of Retrograde serenading me during today's stream. How can you let yourself miss this kind of gold? 

Edited by Emoo
  • Like 18

Remember to put the entire clips on videos for us who don't share your marvelous timezone!

• Like 3

Seriously... every 2-3 hours I do check Twitch for "Wurm Online" and try to see if someone streams a bit of Wurm but guess it happened exactly when I did not look... my luck... v.v

I agree with Theodein though. ^_^

Oh well, awesome to see you back on the screen, hope you are having a blast and that I wont miss the next stream. :)

• Like 1

This is awesome! I’ll support ya any way I can bud. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Theodein said:

Remember to put the entire clips on videos for us who don't share your marvelous timezone!

I shall definitely be doing this mate, I was planning to upload the first stream to my Youtube but unfortunately the recording on my end got corrupted when I ran out of recording space (I accidentally had the file path set to my SSD instead of my HD, derp!)

Thanks everyone for the kind words of support, I appreciate it! Already looking forward to next week :) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Emoo said:

I shall definitely be doing this mate, I was planning to upload the first stream to my Youtube but unfortunately the recording on my end got corrupted when I ran out of recording space (I accidentally had the file path set to my SSD instead of my HD, derp!)

Thanks everyone for the kind words of support, I appreciate it! Already looking forward to next week :) 

Image result for fosters beer

• Like 8

Wurm Wednesday will be going live at 7pm GMT10+ (3hours from this post) so make sure to tune in and join discord if you're like to join in :) 

VOD is available for the last stream folks! Lemme know any feedback, I'll really appreciate it.

Before next week I'm going to look at discord sound levels alittle more to make sure they're alittle more consistent. 

Enjoy! 

This week we talk about all kinds of Wurm related things with Retrograde, Grifo, Beastwolf, Kylebooze, Kswords and afew others. Sharing tips on making dyes and sharing embarrassing stories from RL! It was a super fun stream once it got going and I hope you all enjoy it :) (Also sorry for the ubrupt ending, my PC crashed everything so it did end things pretty fast but thanks to everyone who made it so much fun and watched aswell!) 

I also get turned into a horse...whoops! 

DE5tQku.png

Edited by Emoo
  • Like 4

Sorry m8, you cant be a true aussie if you haven't hit a Roo. 

• Like 2

On 2/2/2018 at 10:46 AM, Milosanx said:

Sorry m8, you cant be a true aussie if you haven't hit a Roo. 

Under paragraph 3 of Australianese Code, Chapter 5, Clause 3 clearly states that aslong as I've completed atleast 5 rounds of goon of fortune and completed one shoey of an Australia brand of beer it bypasses citizenship exclusions of the Roo Statute.

Edited by Emoo
  • Like 3

Wurm Wednesday will be going live at 7pm GMT10+ (1hour from now) make sure to tune in and check out some neat new stuff on the Test server with me! 

• Like 1

Thanks everyone who helped make this week's Wurm Wednesday super fun and enjoyable. Especially Retrograde who very kindly took me around on the test server to show off some of the upcoming changes to dyeing items, wood type and placing items. 
I also attended the Indie Rift with some other top quality blokes, sadly I also died....but thanks everyone who donated logs and other items to help cheer my salty ass up (Alpha, Kswords and Achmed you guys are dope.)

Since my net died halfway through and interrupted the stream, this weeks episode is over two parts. I hope you enjoy! 

1/2
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/226548204

2/2
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/226571501

Edited by Emoo
  • Like 2

Just to let ya'll know. Wurm Wednesday will be going live 8pm GMT10+ with a Valentines Day special, tune in for giveaways during the stream! (a day late I know but RL didn't make time for me to get in a stream yesterday.)

Hope to see you all there! :) 

• Like 1

Wurm Wednesday will be going live at 8pm GMT10+ (1hr 30mins from this post. Got afew little things lined up this week so look forward to seeing you all there! :) 

• Like 1

Wurm Wednesday will be going live at GMT10+ (2hrs from this post) Will be the first one from my new PC so tune if for some sweet high end gameplay :P 

• Like 1

If you want to see someone cart around the map telling crazy things of past days while his sleep bonus is turned on for no good cause, thats your channel. :P

Fun aside, great stream - always lovely to watch you Emoo. :) 

• Like 1

Thanks everyone who tuned in today and made this Wurm Wednesday so much fun! 

Here's a clip explaining the process behind how to get the [Drunkard] Ingame super quick and super easy!  Literally easiest title to get in Wurm ever!
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/236155384

Can't wait for the next one! 

• Like 4

Had another great Wurm Wednesday stream last night. Tons of fun chatting along with you guys and we got to give away so many shiny things thanks to Oblivionnreaver so a huge TY to him. 

Still open to suggestions for future WW Streams, so if there's anything in particular you'd like to see going forward hmu! 

Part 1: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/238610148

Part 2: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/238623780

• Like 3

Wurm Wednesday this week will be going live in 1hr! Be there :) 

• Like 1

Great show Emoo. Really made building the knarr so much more fun.

• Like 3

Tonight we reached a Wrum Online record of 36 concurrent viewers and we also broke the 150 follower mark! This meant that not only did we give away the 92ql addy helm as promised, we also did a tequila shoey in true aussie fashion! 

Thankyou so MUCH to everyone who has supported the stream I aprecipitate you all so much!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/243829612

Edited by Emoo
  • Like 3