Sign in to follow this  
jasko

lost items

I realize the chances of this working are unlikely, but if the person who took the items off my corpse (died on the southern linton highway south of rattenschloss) a few days ago (early Sunday morning) would be willing to sell or kindly return them back to me, let me know how we can make an arrangement. Thanks.

What did you lose if value if you don’t mind me asking?

Yeah, I can't help you as a GM, but if you need help getting some basic stuff back, tell me.

• Like 4

The items were not anything a seasoned player would consider valuable, but they were things that will take time to remake and some things I purchased with coin because I don’t have the skills to make. I don’t really want to list things because I don’t want this to turn into a charity post. I just wanted to take a shot in the dark and see if I could connect with whoever took the items off my corpse (which was well within their right to do). 

• Like 1

On 1/23/2018 at 7:05 PM, jasko said:

The items were not anything a seasoned player would consider valuable, but they were things that will take time to remake and some things I purchased with coin because I don’t have the skills to make. I don’t really want to list things because I don’t want this to turn into a charity post. I just wanted to take a shot in the dark and see if I could connect with whoever took the items off my corpse (which was well within their right to do). 

Fair enough, don’t consider it charity though. Consider it your first lesson on how awesome the Wurm community is ;)

i dont have the skills jberg does but the same intentions are there. I’m happy to send ya some tools or anything else I can offer you that will help. 

**edit* I see the forum account is since 2012. I assumed you were very new since you had three posts lol. So maybe not a first lesson. Either way the offer still stands

Edited by Xor
  • Like 1

I have extra tools if needed an like others have it is not charity and it is no worries just pay it forward when you can help out a player let me know what you need I have alot