Sign in to follow this  
Mclavin

1 vs 1 champ and no affinity

not sure if it's a bug but a friend 1 vs 1 a champ and no affinity was passed over. Not even a temp affinity. 

Wasn't that a chance?

Also.. aren't temp affinities making your chance to get a permanent affinity of the same kind harder...

Not heard "temp affinity", are you referring to food affinities or am I missing something?

12 minutes ago, Nomadikhan said:

Not heard "temp affinity", are you referring to food affinities or am I missing something?

On 1/18/2018 at 7:53 AM, DevBlog said:

If an affinity is lost by the dead character and none gained by the killer, then the killer will receive a timed affinity in that skill that will last for a week.

you do not always lose the affinity. But that may only be true if there is a single affinity on the defeated - which is unlikely on a champ.

I was keeping my single affinity on an alt a few days ago.

On 1/18/2018 at 7:53 AM, DevBlog said:

If an affinity is lost by the dead character and none gained by the killer, then the killer will receive a timed affinity in that skill that will last for a week.

2 hours ago, Jaz said:

you do not always lose the affinity. But that may only be true if there is a single affinity on the defeated - which is unlikely on a champ.

I was keeping my single affinity on an alt a few days ago.

We are well aware of how it was intended to work, this is a bug report that it is not working as the patch notes described.